Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

NO STORY LINE!! HELP

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 25, 2012
Hello! I became a member in December (ha it rhymes!) and I cleaned up my quests... somehow at some point I lost my quest line! I'm in Monquista doing side quests but I need my main quest line back :( I already did the part where you fight with Gortez on your side to free some monkeys, but I don't remember what happened next...
I stopped playing for a few weeks and I don't know what to do. I think it was like this before i stopped for a while.

PLEASE HELP

Administrator
Are you still having an issue?

After defeating Gortez, you head back to Puerto Mico and set forth on a quest to acquire your windstone to head to Monquista. Do you happen to have the quest titled "Hear no evil, see no evil"?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Dec 13, 2008
I'm not sure if this will help or not, but every time I complete a side quest the quest helper automatically goes to the main story line quest.
But from what you described I think your next quest should be taking you to saint Bonobo's abby.

Ensign
Oct 25, 2012
This topic can be closed! I contacted support and they added my main quest :) Thanks so much KI!

Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
You could try going back to the castle dungeon or explore monquista a little more. If it does not work, try another pirate