Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who know when unlock 50 level restriction?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 24, 2012
Who can tell me when unlock 50 level restriction??

Community Leader
Level 50-60 will probably be unlocked with the next main update to the game. [When a new world/chapter is released]

Johnny - Pirate101 Community Leader
Ensign
Mar 11, 2012
When will the new levels passed 50 start?

Ensign
Nov 04, 2012
im stuck at level 50 and i gotten a lot of xp and got nothing i have about 403 to 6,000 to go but its still won't give me any xp honest felix voss(leave me an answer how to fix this)

Community Leader
buster12402 on Feb 6, 2013 wrote:
im stuck at level 50 and i gotten a lot of xp and got nothing i have about 403 to 6,000 to go but its still won't give me any xp honest felix voss(leave me an answer how to fix this)
The game only allows you to get to level 50. Any xp you gain after that from quests doesn't count. The level cap will most likely be raised (probably to 60) when KI releases the next world for us to explore. When that will happen is anyone's guess, but my guess is before March. We'll see!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Nov 12, 2012
msp131 on Feb 1, 2013 wrote:
When will the new levels passed 50 start?
when the game is updated and the rest of mooshu is released most-likely,
however..... it is getting tiring waiting for a new world,
Mooshu isn't the funnest world

Ensign
May 01, 2012
I agree. I liked Cool Ranch better.

My first pirate is level 50 - she didn't run out of quests (she has 3 available - a pirate-upgrade quest, the knife quest, and the main quest, I guess), but why keep going?

My second one is at 43, and just entered Mooshu - which is even less fun the second time through, even with different skills. It's most fun when discovering new things.

Ensign
Nov 04, 2012
I want to know when the exact date of the new update will be avalible (reply back for the answer)honest Felix Vosslevel 50 witchdoctor

Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
buster12402 on Feb 15, 2013 wrote:
I want to know when the exact date of the new update will be avalible (reply back for the answer)honest Felix Vosslevel 50 witchdoctor
when

Ensign
Jan 17, 2011
please put more level in pirates 101 like you did with wizards 101

Petty Officer
Feb 13, 2013
You have to wait.Do you want a world as buggy as dragonspyre was?

Ensign
Mar 25, 2012
They will... Eventually. it takes awhile to desgin everything

Ensign
Nov 04, 2012
It's March! And still no update. What is going on, i need a answer til when the restriction. well i havent been on pirate101 for a while so i'll see.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
When? Only KingsIsle knows, and at the moment they have not made an announcement.

Looking at the last three expansions (new realms + increases to the level cap) in Wizard101, we have:

Zafaria (Nov. 2011)

Avalon (May 2012)

Azteca (Nov 2012)

So, every six months. Pirates officially launched in early October, 2012. So if Pirates follows the same schedule, then sometime next month (April 2013) should see a new realm (or area of an exiting realm) opened up and the level cap raised to 60. However, it is worth remembering that the above release schedule for Wizard expansions is for a well-established game originally released in 2008.

The design crew working on Pirates have spent a lot of time fixing the inevitable bugs that emerge when you go from a few thousand people playing a beta version of the game to a few millions, which might delay the release of the first big expansion. Also, while I don't know the statistics it looks like not as many people are currently playing Pirates as the more-established Wizard, so that might affect how quickly they put out the expansion (although I am hoping not).

I currently have two of my Pirates (Witchdoctor and Swashbuckler) at 50, two more just past the mid-point (a Privateer who just made 32 and a Buccaneer who just made 31), and two who have not made the mid-point (a musketeer at 20 and a second swashbuckler at 12), so if there is no expansion next month... I still have room to grow! (Incidentally, I stop working on quests when a character reaches the experience point cap, so neither of my level 50s have completed MooShoo).

-Michael