Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

jump the middle for a CRASH?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 11, 2012
in metal guardian if you jump over those things that are guarding him well when i did it and a lot of my friends did it the game just crashes right there THATS something that NEEDS to be fixed plz plz plz fix this i am begging you this glitch messed up almost the whole point of even doing metal guardian soo plz plz fix this and thx if you do

beat the game swashbikler thats lvl fifty, zane kent

Administrator
Hello! This was fixed last week as a part of an update to the game. Hopefully you're not still seeing this issue, but if you are, please let us know! Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Jun 29, 2011
bobthebuilder603 on Jan 11, 2013 wrote:
in metal guardian if you jump over those things that are guarding him well when i did it and a lot of my friends did it the game just crashes right there THATS something that NEEDS to be fixed plz plz plz fix this i am begging you this glitch messed up almost the whole point of even doing metal guardian soo plz plz fix this and thx if you do

beat the game swashbikler thats lvl fifty, zane kent
Weird, it's SwashBuckler BTW.

Tarlac Ward, beat the game TWICE Privateer and Buccaneer, beat on privateer in one month- :)

Community Leader
I played this instance last night, and my El Toro moved over the boundaries with ease.

No Crash.. I think its fixed, I have had it crash here doing that in the past.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV