Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

no more quests left??

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 18, 2010
Right now i am cool ranch and i cant seem to find any quest left. i only have access to three sky ways in cool ranch (santo pollo, cool ranch, big sky). when i searched all of the places in all of the skyways i cant find any quest at all, not even one The last quest i finished was finding a singing cactus for the mexican band in santo pollo.
i had to find the cactus at scorpion rock. After i was finished i had no more quest left. (i also went to other worlds and places and still no quests) What should i do? I want more quest to do.

Ensign
Dec 13, 2008
have you tried going into tumbleweed?
I assume from your post that you don't have a primary quest right now either. go back through the bison village and look for a continuation there.
Have you beaten the duck in boot hill yet?

Ensign
Sep 18, 2010
Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
Well sounds like you didnt do the main story line and missed completely the whole series of quests that set you on the path to Port Regal. If you have done the main story line might check in port regal if you have access if not youll need to gain access in order to move forward. Good luck

Ensign
Sep 18, 2010
zenkidkailen on Jan 5, 2013 wrote:
have you tried going into tumbleweed?
I assume from your post that you don't have a primary quest right now either. go back through the bison village and look for a continuation there.
Have you beaten the duck in boot hill yet?
i can go to tumble weed sky way but i don't have any quest to go there.
And yes i dont have any primary quest. i already looked through bison village and there is still nothing.
i i'm not sure about the duck at boot hill dock. i checked there already and tried to go in but i cant go in.

Ensign
Sep 18, 2010
Dracorro on Jan 6, 2013 wrote:
Well sounds like you didnt do the main story line and missed completely the whole series of quests that set you on the path to Port Regal. If you have done the main story line might check in port regal if you have access if not youll need to gain access in order to move forward. Good luck
but how an i going to move forward?
i dont have any quest and i tried going to port regal i cant go there either.
and i i finished my storyline but it didn't continue so i just did my side quests

Administrator
Hi! Looking at your character, it looks like you might need to check back with Sister Snake to pick up the quest Bitter Venom.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Sep 18, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 7, 2013 wrote:
Hi! Looking at your character, it looks like you might need to check back with Sister Snake to pick up the quest Bitter Venom.
but when i go back to sister snake she has nothing for me

Ensign
Sep 18, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 7, 2013 wrote:
never mind i was wrong thank you one eye jack