Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who's your MOST favorite companion?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 29, 2009
Well, I'm not too far into the game, but so far, I really like the Mustang Toreador. I can't wait to promote him and see how much better he gets!

~Sly Wolf Laveer, Level 31, Swashbuckler.

Community Leader
My favorite companion is Kan Po! Witchdoctors get him at the beginning of the game, and I always love him in the battle. He's been my firstmate on most of my battles,ever since I started leveling my Witchdoctor. He gets better and better once you level/ promote him.

- Edward, Level 50, Witchdoctor

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
I agree with that. Kan Po, and his crown shop equivalent, are my favorites.

In my opinion, those two are the strongest companions in the game in terms of damage. Both their damage outputs are INSANE.

That is why I made a witchdoctor. So I can end up with both the goat monks. :P

Ensign
Jun 02, 2009
So far the best one is El Toro, but you wont get him til later on in the game ^-^ so worth it though!

Jose- Level 50- Privateer

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2009
Sly Wolf on Dec 16, 2012 wrote:
Well, I'm not too far into the game, but so far, I really like the Mustang Toreador. I can't wait to promote him and see how much better he gets!

~Sly Wolf Laveer, Level 31, Swashbuckler.
He doesn't get much better which is a shame, he gets one epic talent and you can choose to get critical strike instead. I really wanted more from the side quest companions because normally they are the ones that look the coolest but there promotions suck and they can't compare with the main quest companions.

Ensign
Aug 29, 2009
My Toreador has relentless with makes him very strong. That's a good reason why I like him.

~Sly Wolf Laveer, Level 32, Swashbuckler.