Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How long would Cool Ranch take?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 29, 2009
Estimated would be fine.

I just entered Port Regal, so I'm just wondering how much more is left. I REALLY want to get into Mooshu! Mooshu was my favorite world in Wizard101.

~Sly Wolf Laveer; Level 28; Swashbuckler.

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
The second half of Cool Ranch will take about as long as the first half did. That is how it seemed to me.

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
Sly Wolf on Dec 16, 2012 wrote:
Estimated would be fine.

I just entered Port Regal, so I'm just wondering how much more is left. I REALLY want to get into Mooshu! Mooshu was my favorite world in Wizard101.

~Sly Wolf Laveer; Level 28; Swashbuckler.
Well i just did hauted skyway and the megnificent 7 both yesterday and it took about 4 or 3 hours total

Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
Captain
Feb 27, 2009
I'm about at Port Regal and I'm lvl Twenty Eight and usually someone finishes Cool Ranch around lvl Thirty by my guess.

Community Leader
Sniper Rose on Dec 17, 2012 wrote:
I'm about at Port Regal and I'm lvl Twenty Eight and usually someone finishes Cool Ranch around lvl Thirty by my guess.
I finished with the second half of CR at about level 40. No excessive grind, not all sidequests completed. I think you aren't really meant to get to MooShu until at least 35.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Community Leader
I'm level 40 with at least two or three instances still to go before I can head to Mooshu - but I've got a "No side quest left behind" philosophy so I suspect 40's a little higher than average.

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio