Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Vital Question for KI!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 10, 2010
I know that one of the community leaders asked for opinions of a class to be added and awarded out prizes for the top 2 picks.

So, my question is this:

Are there any possible plans, anywhere in the future, to possibly add another pirate class?

If the answer is not at the moment, that is fine, but it would be nice to know.

If the answer is definitely not, that would be good to know too, since we have 5 pirate classes and 6 slots.

Main reason I and others want to know, is because crown houses, ships, and crown companions can not be traded to other pirates, so if another class is created, I would hate to have to delete a pirate that is of the same class that I am playing differently and losing everything I bought and paid for on that pirate to create and try out the new class, so this, to me, is vital information to know.

If it is possible somewhere in the future, please let it be known that it may be possible, or let us know that the current classes are the only classes that will ever be in Pirate101.

I know in Wizard101, many suggestions have been made for new schools and such, but none of them have ever been implemented or taken too seriously. Also, since there are 7 schools in Wizard101, it would not be as big of a deal, especially since you cant buy companions and practically everything crown wise can be traded, except for houses.

Any kind or type of answer would be greatly appreciated, so I can figure out what I would like to do with my 6th optional character.

Thank you,

DarthJT

Bosun
May 10, 2010
Wow, seriously, nothing? One Eyed Jack, I think you missed this post.

Administrator
Not at the moment!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
May 10, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 17, 2012 wrote:
Not at the moment!
So not at the Moment, but it is possible in the future? Ugh!

lol I consider you the inside source, any way you can ask around and see if there ever will be any plans, would totally hate to start a class and then a new class be introduced and I would have to delete one of them.

Any assistance in this would be greatly appreciated!

Administrator
Anything's possible, but there are no currently scheduled plans for adding an additional character class.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 17, 2012 wrote:
Anything's possible, but there are no currently scheduled plans for adding an additional character class.
Can the new possible class be an optional one that gives out very special and unique Talents and Powers to be trained at a high level for all Pirates, not just their own class of choice, please?