Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I'll Sink Your Battleship!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 10, 2009
Hello all. After a line of side quests starting with the Mouse lady in Scrimshaw, I got a quest from Slick Rick in Gullet called "I'll Sink Your Battleship!", which tells me to go to Port Regal Skyway and fight Monquistan Royal Navy ships to collect sugar or something like that. Trouble is, I CANT GO THERE!! why would you get the quest and not be allowed in? Frustrating and intriguing, Admin pls respond!

Brody Ironside
Lvl 29 Musketeer

P.S. I just defeated English Bill at Boot Hill, and am about to go into the Crypts, if that helps, main quest storyline wise.

Ensign
Mar 10, 2009
Well, as luck would have it, I answered my own question shortly after this post lol. FYI, after English Bill and then the crypts where you free the original El Toro's spirit on scorpion rock, you get a line of main story quests that lead you to flotsam then scrimshaw and then scurvy dog, where an npc gives you a quest to collect fish in trade winds, and then fight monquistan ships in Tierra, THAT'S how u open up port regal, just incase anyone else was wondering. Happy pirating all! Arrrr!