Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Finished my home... finally

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
Buccaneer's Den --- cost: 100,000 gold
cannons -- 15 and 1 pet cannon for shooting pet into pond: 8,000 gold
cannon balls, ammo gun powder and ammo crates, tropical drinks, coconuts, guard dummies, assorted things including tons of guns and knives, piles of treasure, telescopes, hammocks, bunk beds, fancy furniture, fountains, cooking wear, musical instraments, church pew, etc.

not sure what I spent to decorate but I'm guessing 100,000 to 150,000 (I went all out)

outside items: 167 out of 200
inside items: 108 out of 200

total items: 275 out of 400, the place is beautiful and looks like a horde of pirates hold up there
gold remaining: 59,000
lowest level companion: 50 (all maxed out)
nautical level: 50
books on hand: 10
Too bad since the gold farming nerf none of my other pirates will have their own home, nor will most anyone else playing. Nor will they come close to maxing out companions.

Captain
May 02, 2009
seasnake on Nov 29, 2012 wrote:
Buccaneer's Den --- cost: 100,000 gold
cannons -- 15 and 1 pet cannon for shooting pet into pond: 8,000 gold
cannon balls, ammo gun powder and ammo crates, tropical drinks, coconuts, guard dummies, assorted things including tons of guns and knives, piles of treasure, telescopes, hammocks, bunk beds, fancy furniture, fountains, cooking wear, musical instraments, church pew, etc.

not sure what I spent to decorate but I'm guessing 100,000 to 150,000 (I went all out)

outside items: 167 out of 200
inside items: 108 out of 200

total items: 275 out of 400, the place is beautiful and looks like a horde of pirates hold up there
gold remaining: 59,000
lowest level companion: 50 (all maxed out)
nautical level: 50
books on hand: 10
Too bad since the gold farming nerf none of my other pirates will have their own home, nor will most anyone else playing. Nor will they come close to maxing out companions.
wow it sounds like it looks like a lot of work was put into it, I hope it looks better than most houses that I haven't seen
-Btw was is the title for nautical lvls 40 and 50?

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
coolster50 on Nov 30, 2012 wrote:
wow it sounds like it looks like a lot of work was put into it, I hope it looks better than most houses that I haven't seen
-Btw was is the title for nautical lvls 40 and 50?
It looks like a gang of pirates gather there as it has two bars, an overstock of weapons, many maps, and a tropical island pirate theme to it. As to titles, I think I'm currently a commodore, not sure if I was an admiral before that as I don't pay much attention.

Ensign
Oct 02, 2012
The nautical rankings for 40 and 50 are "Captain" and "Commodore" respectively. Wow Sea your house is bigger than the volcano house in the bundle... that place only has 100 inside and 100 outside I am sure its probably a glitch given that KI "forgot" to give this house more space... with all my decorating I am still empty a room because I am maxed out oh well... Im still working on my nautical levels I just need the inspiration to dredge the last 4 levels LOL

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
Spiral Jay on Nov 30, 2012 wrote:
The nautical rankings for 40 and 50 are "Captain" and "Commodore" respectively. Wow Sea your house is bigger than the volcano house in the bundle... that place only has 100 inside and 100 outside I am sure its probably a glitch given that KI "forgot" to give this house more space... with all my decorating I am still empty a room because I am maxed out oh well... Im still working on my nautical levels I just need the inspiration to dredge the last 4 levels LOL
I found that the higher my nautical levels became the better my drops became and the quicker I was able to level up the nautical. I fought the same ships over and over and the lower 40's were incredibly slow to level. The higher I leveled the more fun it became as I became more and more interested in the gear I was finding (crown stat gear that is tradeable but requires high nautical to equip in comparison to the crown counter parts).

I have yet to see the volcano house but the 100 item limits seem awfully low considering I've exceeded both of them in my home and greatly exceeded 100 on the outside decor.

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Wow Sea snake!

I really wish I could look at that house of yours lol.

What interests me is....

There is a pet cannon that shoots a pet into a pond? Where did you find that at? I have like 20+ pets in my shared bank, and I really want to release my pets out onto my home, but, for some reason, it will not let me place pets. :(

I own the Boochbeard bundle's Island home, sort of forget what it was called.

You did a fantastic job Seasnake! I am jealous :P I am still trying to farm my gold needed to level my companions to level 50.

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
Shiningfantasia on Dec 1, 2012 wrote:
Wow Sea snake!

I really wish I could look at that house of yours lol.

What interests me is....

There is a pet cannon that shoots a pet into a pond? Where did you find that at? I have like 20+ pets in my shared bank, and I really want to release my pets out onto my home, but, for some reason, it will not let me place pets. :(

I own the Boochbeard bundle's Island home, sort of forget what it was called.

You did a fantastic job Seasnake! I am jealous :P I am still trying to farm my gold needed to level my companions to level 50.
I think the pet cannon is found in Porto Mico, or whatever the town is called where the royal navy skif is at and if it isn't there then it was from skull island. The difference between the pet cannon and the crown shop cannons that are purchaseable with gold is that the pet cannon looks like a cannon that is used by a circus to shoot people out of. It looks more like a basket inside of it that propels forward.

Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
I believe the pet cannon is found in Flotsam. Either that or Rapa-Nui. But ya, unfortunately, you can't actually use the pet cannon, unless you mix in a lil imagination, its really only a decorative item. Nonetheless, it does look awesome, and with an array of decorative weapons in your house, the sight of two types of cannons just makes you smile. i would love to see the barricade wall sections you see as obstacles as a housing item. a few of those, couple cannons, would really give the area leading to your house a nice, "try me" kinda touch. Place sounds awesome as it is though friend!

Petty Officer
Nov 28, 2008
You show great pride in your character Seasnake. I wish I had the capability to do the same.

As it sits now with the gold nerf, I will never top my companions off, even if I was inclined to do so. I have 6 or 7 at max but you know how many are left after that. The only reason 6 are topped is because I bought 3 crown pets and finished a quest for the ninja pet. They basically all started at 50.

Yesterday I defeated 4 level 47 mobs. I got a TOTAL of 1 gold. There were 3 empty chests. What a waste of time. Im working myself into a lather just thinking about it.

I will never be able to afford 100k for frivilous stuff such as houses or decorations. It just annoys me even thinking about it.

Administrator
eveque67 on Dec 4, 2012 wrote:
You show great pride in your character Seasnake. I wish I had the capability to do the same.

As it sits now with the gold nerf, I will never top my companions off, even if I was inclined to do so. I have 6 or 7 at max but you know how many are left after that. The only reason 6 are topped is because I bought 3 crown pets and finished a quest for the ninja pet. They basically all started at 50.

Yesterday I defeated 4 level 47 mobs. I got a TOTAL of 1 gold. There were 3 empty chests. What a waste of time. Im working myself into a lather just thinking about it.

I will never be able to afford 100k for frivilous stuff such as houses or decorations. It just annoys me even thinking about it.
I'm hoping many of the changes that are on the test realm currently will rectify this issue. Could you possibly do me a favor and defeat the same mobs on the Test Realm and let me know if the result was any better? I'm interested in knowing in particular which mobs were giving you the problem with empty chests.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*