Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

the last fight

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 02, 2011
here is my idea on the last fight
We enter the machine in valencia and there is a gargantuan dungeon
inside we must solo
but we have our whole crew to field
so our whole crew fights
but here is the twist
the geniouse creator of the armada is there to
but he found a way to become half armada half human
and our whole crew fights i call those fights supreme fights

so those of u who read ty
~SneakyBlake Holystone~

Ensign
Nov 21, 2010
Blake the balance on Nov 24, 2012 wrote:
here is my idea on the last fight
We enter the machine in valencia and there is a gargantuan dungeon
inside we must solo
but we have our whole crew to field
so our whole crew fights
but here is the twist
the geniouse creator of the armada is there to
but he found a way to become half armada half human
and our whole crew fights i call those fights supreme fights

so those of u who read ty
~SneakyBlake Holystone~
Its a good idea, but only from some schools. My musketeer friend said he only has 14 companions, where as my privateer (lvl 33) is 7 companions lower than my lvl 50 swashbuckler. So some schools are at a disadvantage. (Also if he was half Armada musketeers would be at an even more of a disadvantage unless the companion thing was changed.) Thats my opinion about a "supreme fight", tell me what you think!

Nov 05, 2012
Fluffy Puppy on Nov 26, 2012 wrote:
Its a good idea, but only from some schools. My musketeer friend said he only has 14 companions, where as my privateer (lvl 33) is 7 companions lower than my lvl 50 swashbuckler. So some schools are at a disadvantage. (Also if he was half Armada musketeers would be at an even more of a disadvantage unless the companion thing was changed.) Thats my opinion about a "supreme fight", tell me what you think!
To be in all honesty both respectful and yet some what critical of your view it is not alway quanity, but quality that will be a decisive factor in ones victory or defeat. Tactics and planning is and always has been the strongest suit of action by any and all combatants and pirates are not excluded. Though it some what intriques me to think a "supreme fight" would be possible I for one would rather see the bugs and glitches worked out of this game first. I mean as in skills that do not work properly or at all in some cases for that matter and deal with the more basic annoyances of players who just jump in a fight when your just about done because simply put in my opion they are too lazy and want others to carry them through game. Which of course is more important in my mind as why add more content or ideas which most likely will be glitched or broken in some manor than resolving current issues at hand first. I laugh to myself at the concept/idea I had to end the "leeching" problem of some players and its funny because how many keep asking "When will pvp be implemented?" and the answer I thought of is simple "Oh, its here hop in on my fight and find out." and when they die when get to loot all the crown items they bought using mommy and daddy's credit card lol and in a strange sort of way that would be a much more "supreme fight". Also in reguards to the companions I can not tell you half the times I wished they just never showed up and stay in some tavern.

Little Angel - Lvl 50

Ensign
Nov 21, 2010
seamusmccoy on Nov 27, 2012 wrote:
To be in all honesty both respectful and yet some what critical of your view it is not alway quanity, but quality that will be a decisive factor in ones victory or defeat. Tactics and planning is and always has been the strongest suit of action by any and all combatants and pirates are not excluded. Though it some what intriques me to think a "supreme fight" would be possible I for one would rather see the bugs and glitches worked out of this game first. I mean as in skills that do not work properly or at all in some cases for that matter and deal with the more basic annoyances of players who just jump in a fight when your just about done because simply put in my opion they are too lazy and want others to carry them through game. Which of course is more important in my mind as why add more content or ideas which most likely will be glitched or broken in some manor than resolving current issues at hand first. I laugh to myself at the concept/idea I had to end the "leeching" problem of some players and its funny because how many keep asking "When will pvp be implemented?" and the answer I thought of is simple "Oh, its here hop in on my fight and find out." and when they die when get to loot all the crown items they bought using mommy and daddy's credit card lol and in a strange sort of way that would be a much more "supreme fight". Also in reguards to the companions I can not tell you half the times I wished they just never showed up and stay in some tavern.

Little Angel - Lvl 50
That is a good point, lol I never thought about it like that. I just keep thinking about some of my friends weak or bad companions(like wing chun, he looks horrible in a fight)