Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Searching Side Quests

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 29, 2009
One of the things I like about Pirate101 is how in the badge set it explains just how you got the badge, and so I'm told when I've completed all the side quests in a chapter. Right now I assume I'm at the beginning of chapter 8 (Port Regal, right?) And it says I've completed side quests in every chapter except 3. I tried going back and scouring the area for side quests; the only one I could find was in La Mancha and I still didn't get the badge. Are there any hard-to-find side quests in Monquista that I might not have completed yet?

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I don't think the Chapter 3 Side Quest bug is fixed yet. Apparently this bug does not allow you to get the badge even though you have completed all the Side Quests. As I understand it, the bug is supposed to be fixed with the next major update.

Ensign
Aug 14, 2012
i believe there is a bug for chapter 3, 8, and 9 badges. One-eyed-Jack, can you verify this for me please.

Merciless Martin Roland

Administrator
The Chapter 3 sidequest badge is currently broken. The jury is still out regarding Chapter 8 and 9.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
May 10, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 21, 2012 wrote:
The Chapter 3 sidequest badge is currently broken. The jury is still out regarding Chapter 8 and 9.
There is definitely a bug on the chapter 8!

Not sure on the chapter 9, since I did get it on my Musketeer, but not on my Buccaneer. I think it might have to do with a companion that we used to get in the Hornet Cave that the Swashbuckler's now get and we dont.

Also, another thing, is the quest to move buffaloons from TumbleWeed to Cooper's Roost, that does not always show up, no matter if you did the prequests or not. It is a bit frustrating, but I am sure it will get figured out eventually.

Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
I have the following sidequest chapter badges,

Chapter 1 (Seasoned skyrunner, missing)
Chapter 2 (Doom Islander, missing)
Chapter 3 (name? missing)
Chapter 4 (Armada's most wanted)
Chapter 5 (Cool Ranch Hand)
Chapter 6 (Santa Pollo Caballero)
Chapter 7 (Big Sky Hunter)
Chapter 8 (name? missing)
Chapter 9 (High Skies Drifter)
Chapter 10 ( Twilight Cowboy)
Chapter 11 (Settler of Khotan)
Chapter 12 (name? missing, while I am not certain I think the name for this badge is supposed to be Mooshu Mystic, I am working on trying to find the quests I missed) Am I right in assuming when you get this badge you get the foo lion pet? I know it was in beta, can anyone confirm it in live?