Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How about a way to identify mature players by

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 22, 2010
Changing the color of their names when they aren't already friends. Just go with everyone over 21 or so having a blue name.

Having a real hard time finding adults to play with. I don't mind helping no-chats and most of my friends are no chats (they are cute), but would rather avoid friending a lot of teen-agers. It's just nice to play with people who are more mature, don't ask you to gift them stuff constantly (not possible yet) or call you for help every fight they get in.

To be sure, I've met some great teen-agers during the playing of Wizard, but it would be nice for older people to be able to find each other.

Ensign
Aug 13, 2010
They should just do what they did in Wizard101... All people with Text Chat get that little bubble near their names, people with Open Chat have no icon, and those with neither Chat (minors) get the Bubble-crossed-out icon.

That should be a simple enough way to identify adults from others.

Administrator
El Christo on Nov 14, 2012 wrote:
They should just do what they did in Wizard101... All people with Text Chat get that little bubble near their names, people with Open Chat have no icon, and those with neither Chat (minors) get the Bubble-crossed-out icon.

That should be a simple enough way to identify adults from others.
The chat icons is something that we're looking at making work just like Wizard101 in the future.

Thanks for this note!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Dec 22, 2010
Yeah that would be good. A month of Pirates and I've already forgotten how everything works in Wizard, lol. Can't wait for Azteca (sp?) to come out.