Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Friar Sand and his stylish weapon

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 28, 2012
I have been farming this boss for days in hopes that he drops his weapon like Fin Dorsal or the Earth Guardian that drop the weapon they are carrying. So my question is does he drop his weapon? I would like to know so I don't invest more time on farming him and move on to doing other things. Any staff members can share this little secret with me please

Ensign
May 17, 2011
alexl14 on Nov 13, 2012 wrote:
I have been farming this boss for days in hopes that he drops his weapon like Fin Dorsal or the Earth Guardian that drop the weapon they are carrying. So my question is does he drop his weapon? I would like to know so I don't invest more time on farming him and move on to doing other things. Any staff members can share this little secret with me please
Fin dorsel certainly does drop his weapon. It is called "fin's cutters". I got them while farming for the pet he drops and beside being a bit weak for my current level (I was in the middle of Monquista when I got them) they are very awesome!

-Dark Amber

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Friar Sand does not drop his weapon.

Dead-eye Luke, Level 50

Ensign
Apr 28, 2012
Following the recent update the good friar now drops his weapon

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012