Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I miss the map doodles

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
KI, are you going to add little pirate doodles to the maps in Pirate101 like Wizard101. The maps on Pirate101 are helpful, but they are so lifeless. The doodles on the maps in W101 really made them stand out and some of those doodles really gave me a good laugh. My favorite map doodle is in the floating land and the young male wizard is in a boiling pot of water being cooked by the watermole tribe with a scowl on his face . I chuckled for quite awhile. So anyway, these are just my thoughts and feelings on this. Still live the game.

~Bloody Wolf Freeman~

Ensign
Feb 18, 2011
Totally! I loved those doodles!They were cool and entertaining! But you know what else KI improved?While the area you are going to is loading,there are different pictures!(Just pointing that out!)

Captain
May 13, 2011
what about a pirate101 comic like abracadoodle? of course the protagonists will be a boy and a girl

Ensign
Jan 15, 2011
They should use Boochbeard and Mr. Gandry for the doodles.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
I miss the map doodles, too! It would be hilarious if, on the maps, a red dotted line of your ship's path in the past X minutes, putting a special symbol where you fought.

YARR for MAP DOODLES!

D.S. Devereaux

Captain
May 13, 2011
Pie Rate on Feb 4, 2013 wrote:
They should use Boochbeard and Mr. Gandry for the doodles.
their job is entertaining us while we wait for the next screen to load