Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cant log in

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 23, 2012
Help. For some reason I could play the game last night, but now I keep getting error 141 when I try to log on. Has anyone ever had this problem. I have tried downloading Pirate 101 again, resetting settings, but no luck. I have subscribed and now I can't play and I was enjoying this game. Please someone help me cause it takes too long for tech suport to get back to people.

Administrator
If you continue to see this error, you will want to contact support for assistance. You can start by accessing Support through that orange question mark above or through support@pirate101.com. Be sure to give them as much information as you can about the error.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Mar 04, 2011
I lost server connection while helping a friend and neither of us has been able to get past char confirmation. I started a new player and even the noob can't get past Avery's front door. The message says couldnt connect to server. My friend and I are bolth 1yr members.

Administrator
Are you still experiencing this problem, jerotu? Support should be able to help you if you continue to experience this problem.

When you contact them, please provide as much detail as possible:

1. Confirm username (which account are you playing)
2. What area were you trying to access when this happened?
3. What time (approximately) was it?
4. Please attach game logs for further review (see below for more instructions).
5. Are you still having this trouble? If not, what occurred?

Instructions for sending game logs:
Use your email service to add an attachment. Drill down to the Pirate101 Folder then to the Bin Folder and the Log Folder then select "Captain_XXX.Log" (the highest numbered one or the most recently dated). Then just hit send!

If this is too large for your email server to attach or send, then open the game folder, go to the the bin folder again and locate the Captain.log. Right click on the log file and select Save as Zip (or similar wording - will vary depending on your specific operating system). Then, go back to your email and attach the newly zipped Captain.log.zip file.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Dec 10, 2012
Been playing only a few weeks and my family really loves this game
I am the only one this has happen to not once but twice! lol

I cant log in either I am getting stuck on the veryify page for one of mine got booted out said area closed was trying to leave ship in zenda now cant get same one back in can get on with others scond time it has happen I deleted the other character that it happen to now same thing happen other was level 7 this one is level 14 I can get on my others no problem I sent a message to support so hoping they will fix it lost a few things on the one I deleted no worries on it can always get another but don't want too delete again spend too many crowns on this one.
Hope the are able to fix it

Ensign
Jul 13, 2009
I have been 'locked' out of my account. my fault since I was using wrong password. I realized this after a few tries. The screen pops up saying account was locked and to unlock type in the characters in the blue area and then name and password. That is what I did SEVERAL times to no avail. HELP!!!!! I cannot find a way to 'contact' support since it is not working correctly. This is the ONLY place I found. thanks, Destiny.