Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Prerequisites for Talents/Powers cutting off

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 27, 2009
I have noticed some of the talents/powers offered by the various class trainers do not fit entirely on the screen, nor is a pop-up or note given when you select that item (the corresponding card shows but does not list the full requirements like with ship gear)

This makes it difficult to determine how to wisely spend our character training points. You do not want to get partially along a path to a talent you wish only to have to guess what the needed item is.

Ensign
Jun 27, 2009
It would be great if the staff could post either in the appropriate class section, or in a general section (or a .pdf on the website) of the complete breakdown on character talents/powers/abilities that you may purchase from the trainers... As well as listing what the pre-requisites (if any) there are for each T/P/A.

When you go into purchase these from the trainers, (specifically the Swashbuckler trainer), you cannot see all the pre-requisite skills you need to purchase on the mid and higher level T/P/A since the requirements are longer than the displayed space.

I am wanting to learn a swashbuckler power, and as far as I can see I more than meet the level requirement, and I already have all the pre-requisite powers that I can see for the one I want. However it will not let me train in it, so I can only guess that there is additional prerequisites that are off the end of the prerequisite line. I have had other people mention this problem to me on another forum.

I thank you in advance