Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Shiruku Neko - No talents

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 08, 2011
I just realized that my companion Shiruku Neko (cat ninja) has no learned talents and the reset button is not available to use. All my other companions have learned talents. Not sure if this is a glitch or was she meant to be like that?

Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
biological cronicl... on Nov 6, 2012 wrote:
I just realized that my companion Shiruku Neko (cat ninja) has no learned talents and the reset button is not available to use. All my other companions have learned talents. Not sure if this is a glitch or was she meant to be like that?
Sorry to this but yes she is meant to be like that, but who knows if get some people to complain about it maybe we can get her changed. Other than that she is really meant for attacking.

Petty Officer
May 25, 2012
I just got Shiruku, and was also dissapointed to see that she wasn't modifiable like all my other crew members. I was looking forward to giving her a fairly prominent place in my line-up, but unfortunately she'll get put in the back of the line. I would very much like to she her get the same treatment the others have and get an epic and talent selection in a future patch.

She just seems like an unfinished afterthought and an excuse to toss in yet one more crew member at this point.

Ensign
Feb 13, 2011
Canny Matthew Toll... on Dec 15, 2012 wrote:
I just got Shiruku, and was also dissapointed to see that she wasn't modifiable like all my other crew members. I was looking forward to giving her a fairly prominent place in my line-up, but unfortunately she'll get put in the back of the line. I would very much like to she her get the same treatment the others have and get an epic and talent selection in a future patch.

She just seems like an unfinished afterthought and an excuse to toss in yet one more crew member at this point.
I got my cat ninja right before I went to the turtle to fight the final bosses and my neko helped me through all 5 (but she did die on metal guardian) so even though she didn't have any talents she is still worth it I did want to give her riposte though because she is really good at blocking and dodging

Lvl 50 Swashbuckler Dark Ryan Devveraux (don't blame me if I spell last name wrong )

Captain
May 02, 2009
I just realized something with my Witchdoctor. His Kan Po, Milo Graytail and Shiruku Neko all have 82 accuracy points. His Kan Po and Milo Graytail are both 47 and know Accurate3. His Shiruku Neko is level 52, this means that Shiruku has terrible accuracy.