Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

troggy warriors in mysterious tunnels

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2012
howdy
anyone know about this quest? i have been trying to complete defeat 5 troggy warriors in mysterious tunnels

i can only find one troggy warrior, when i defeat him i don't collect
just wondering if this is a bug or just another 4 day event? har har har

i have defeated several hunters, shamans, aztec mummies in the tunnel field and don't draw a warrior to defeat

the arrow points to the aztec mummies, where are the warriors?

ugly hope leech

Administrator
Did you manage to get past this quest? If you could give me the exact name, I might be able to check it out for you.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2012
ya i did manage to get that, had to find troggy warriors somewhere else, then went back, they then showed up
thanks for checking!

now, i have another glich, trying to finish bonnie anne's 2nd(i think) promotion

16 pages of do this and that, talk to him and her, last page quest name is

"her majesty's secret service",

we start with 4 clockwork marines in monte royale island, then, they just keep coming, bonnie anne keeps saying,

"there are too many of them, let's get back to the dock" so, i flee, try again, same thing, if i stay i either disconnect or just get outnumbered, the last count was 15 marines against 4 of me!

seems a little odd to me, the quest helper says defeat all enemies lol
i left another post for this problem just today, so, guess i wont hear anything for a few days huh?

ugly hope leech

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
canuckess on Oct 20, 2012 wrote:
howdy
anyone know about this quest? i have been trying to complete defeat 5 troggy warriors in mysterious tunnels

i can only find one troggy warrior, when i defeat him i don't collect
just wondering if this is a bug or just another 4 day event? har har har

i have defeated several hunters, shamans, aztec mummies in the tunnel field and don't draw a warrior to defeat

the arrow points to the aztec mummies, where are the warriors?

ugly hope leech
That is one of my most dreaded quests.

The only suggestion is, you keep running into the troggies you see (not the aztecosaurs). You will eventually get the troggy warriors you need. It will take several battles, but it is possible. I think the troggy warriors are a rare commodity (LOL).

Lazy Lenora Leech
Buccaneer L50
Nautical L50

Ensign
May 25, 2009
Yes I spent 2 hours on those rascals and managed somehow to get 4/5. I did file a bug report but hasn't been long enough to get a reply. Can't finish the quest and move on without it. One positive "My badge is nice." :)

Ensign
Jul 21, 2011
canuckess on Oct 24, 2012 wrote:
ya i did manage to get that, had to find troggy warriors somewhere else, then went back, they then showed up
thanks for checking!

now, i have another glich, trying to finish bonnie anne's 2nd(i think) promotion

16 pages of do this and that, talk to him and her, last page quest name is

"her majesty's secret service",

we start with 4 clockwork marines in monte royale island, then, they just keep coming, bonnie anne keeps saying,

"there are too many of them, let's get back to the dock" so, i flee, try again, same thing, if i stay i either disconnect or just get outnumbered, the last count was 15 marines against 4 of me!

seems a little odd to me, the quest helper says defeat all enemies lol
i left another post for this problem just today, so, guess i wont hear anything for a few days huh?

ugly hope leech
For Bonnies 2nd promotion quest . You wait till she says get back to the ship you move one person to the right side of the map by the dock you destroy the barricade and move to that square. Do not press the flee button.
If you have ever played single player rpgs its an escape type quest where units need to move to the escape route

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2012
thanks for all t' information on me quest problems mates

ugly hope leech

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I don't know if this would work or not, but there are at least 3 or 4 Troggy Warriors that show up when you try to rescue Cirado in the Sacrifice Cave (quest: Rumble in the Jungle).

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2010
Quest is called "... leads to another".

I just defeated 5 Troggy Warriors and it still says I am 0/5.

Skull Island (Tradewind Skyways).
Scurvy Dog Hideout - Msterious Tunnels.

I also noticed I have to defeat Troggy Shamans.

I have been fighting quite a few of them and it only shows that I am 1/5.

This doesn't make sense to me.

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2010
Just started doing this quest again.

I found out a couple of things that worked for me.

One, if you decide to go to the back room of the tunnels,
to fight the three Troggies there, in hopes to get the warrior,
don't.
It doesn't seem to work there.
Stick to fighting in the tunnels themselves.

Two, I seem to get the warriors to pop easier when I go after the hunters,
for some reason.

Hope this helps you all a little.

Ensign
Oct 07, 2010
I cant get them either been fighting for over 2 hours 0/5. They are not where they say they are on the map. I think troggies want to drive me insane. Going to try to change realms or log out and back in to see if helps.

Well that didnt work........ I have no other quest so I guess I will wait for a fix.

Ensign
Jul 25, 2011
This is something that is not spelled out for us but you have to just run into the single troggies(ones that are with Aztec Mummies, mummies disappear) in tunnels and when battle begins there is one warrior troggy along with shaman troggies. Do not fight in same place you will not get credit for more warriors in same exact area. Move around the tunnels a bit. At least this was my experience. Good luck mateys!

Ensign
May 25, 2009
I finally completed this and let me pass this on to you. In the tunnel go for the Shaman and from him warriors will spawn. Going after the one at the end of the tunnel (the warrior) will not register for this quest. You will have to battle the shaman a few times to get all five.

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
BrynnerOfReign on Oct 24, 2012 wrote:
That is one of my most dreaded quests.

The only suggestion is, you keep running into the troggies you see (not the aztecosaurs). You will eventually get the troggy warriors you need. It will take several battles, but it is possible. I think the troggy warriors are a rare commodity (LOL).

Lazy Lenora Leech
Buccaneer L50
Nautical L50
Really? I finished that quest in about 7 min. The troggy warriors were everywhere.