Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Chapter Progression Feature in Pirate101

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I'm enjoying my adventures in Pirate101, but I'm having a bit of a difficult time keeping track of which main story chapter I'm currently on in the game. Kingsisle, I'm kindly suggesting that you add in a feature that lets Pirates keep track of what Chapter they're currently in, both from inside of the game and from the game's website. Until you add that in, does anybody know what chapter I'm in so far? Thanks for letting me know and listening to me!

Administrator
Interesting suggestion!

Looking at our Chapter pricing page might help you determine which chapter and book you are on.

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/chapter_pricing

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Community Leader
I could see how this might be helpful in some regard, however it might be somewhat difficult, as the game does not require one chapter be finished before you proceed to the next. (ie side quests/tasks)
I have been in Cool Ranch with chapter 1 quests remaining in my questbook.

I guess the game could always tell you the farthest you've progressed chapter wise, also might be nice to have quests marked with the chapter they are a part of...

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV