Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Should I get eep orp ark ah ah

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I do what this guy I like the idea of having a troggy and I love the high Chiefs it'll only be a 5$ purchase for me to get but is he worth it, what powers does he come with and how many epics can he get, what epics does he get, does he promote?

Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
No.Because I have him, and he's really not that great.He has assassin mist. And two promotions I think.You also have to beat him twenty five times.You can also tell that companions aren't that great if they aren't as expensive as other companions may be.It really depends on why you want him.Good luck deciding

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I will say this: he's not "OP", but he's a good, solid companion to have. I have him on my secondary swash ( as you know, we swashies lack WD fire power ). I've been very happy with his performance. With a WD and Old Scratch's buff, he could be excellent. He comes with Assassins Mist. Here are the Epics I gave him:
Readied Spell,
Mojo Rising 2 ranks
Mojo Echo
Intuition.
You will want to train him as you see fit, I just gave these as an example as to what's available.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I've gotten Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah for two of my pirates. The first one was my witchdoctor, and I wanted to do it just because it was possible. The second was one of my junior wizards, and I wanted to get the badge so I did the battles, but I wanted until a Companion Sale to actually buy the troggy.

I just like having variety on my crews.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 19, 2016 wrote:
I will say this: he's not "OP", but he's a good, solid companion to have. I have him on my secondary swash ( as you know, we swashies lack WD fire power ). I've been very happy with his performance. With a WD and Old Scratch's buff, he could be excellent. He comes with Assassins Mist. Here are the Epics I gave him:
Readied Spell,
Mojo Rising 2 ranks
Mojo Echo
Intuition.
You will want to train him as you see fit, I just gave these as an example as to what's available.
So he comes with 4 epics and assassins mist, that isn't bad I was hopping for refresh too because he does use that power, did you give him mojo rising 2 because he criticals a lot?

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Willowydream on Jan 19, 2016 wrote:
I've gotten Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah for two of my pirates. The first one was my witchdoctor, and I wanted to do it just because it was possible. The second was one of my junior wizards, and I wanted to get the badge so I did the battles, but I wanted until a Companion Sale to actually buy the troggy.

I just like having variety on my crews.
Can a sale actually make him cheaper at some point?

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2015
Personally I would get Goronado, for any class.
He is a good tank, and good damage dealer.
Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah, is not a companion you'd like, as use.

-Eric

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 19, 2016 wrote:
Can a sale actually make him cheaper at some point?
I seem to recall there was one...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 19, 2016 wrote:
So he comes with 4 epics and assassins mist, that isn't bad I was hopping for refresh too because he does use that power, did you give him mojo rising 2 because he criticals a lot?
No, I just thought it was a good idea. But as I said, I have him on my swashbuckler and he may get criticals more with a WD giving him Juju and Old Scratch's buff.

Ensign
Mar 02, 2013
yes because the troggy high chief is op.good luck deciding.go muskeerteers

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Thank you all for the flawless advice I have decided to get the awesome troggy very soon happy questing all!