Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Need a new companion? Here's some!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Are you stuck on a quest? Need a new companion? Here's some sidequest companions you can get that you might not have known. In no order at all.

Rooster cogburn. Classes: All. How: Complete all his sidequests.

Watermole slingman. Classes: Buccaneer. How: This one is tricky, Most of you walked right by the giver. In the gold mine. Talk to the friendly watermole near the small hill that you go up. And get his quest.

Bust em' out companions. Classes: Buccaneer, Musketeer and Privateer. Chicken ranger and Mustang rowdy/gacho. How: Go into Santa Rana's palace and look for the prison cell outside. Talk to the guys, Do their very small sidequest. Then bam.

Zeena. Classes: All. How: Complete the sidequest " Pros and concrete " then after that get " Pupil, Get ready " Then you'll get her quest which is " Hurly-Burly "

Monquisitador. Classes: Privateer. How: Go to Puerto Mico and go to the church, Go talk to a guy in there who has a sidequest, It is the right guy if he has " Which came first? " as his quest. Then, After you complete that. Go to perfect Lorenzo in zenda. Get his quest. Complete it. And privateers get the monquisitador next to him.

Tricky Vinny. Classes: Swashbuckler. How: Go to gullet. Talk to Strong John Silver. Complete his sidequest " A fair trade " Then the next. Then Get " The great infestation " and after that you shall get him.

Nurse Quinn. Classes: Swashbuckler. How: Get the sidequest in hidden valley ranch " Saving Corporal Sanders " When you finish you will get her.

Batacuda. Classes: Witchdoctor. How: In the gold mine. Get the sidequest " Going bananas " Complete it. Then do the next quest. Where you defeat batacudas and you'll get one.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkmoordude on Dec 22, 2015 wrote:
Are you stuck on a quest? Need a new companion? Here's some sidequest companions you can get that you might not have known. In no order at all.

Watermole slingman. Classes: Buccaneer. How: This one is tricky, Most of you walked right by the giver. In the gold mine. Talk to the friendly watermole near the small hill that you go up. And get his quest.

Bust em' out companions. Classes: Buccaneer, Musketeer and Privateer. Chicken ranger and Mustang rowdy/gacho. How: Go into Santa Rana's palace and look for the prison cell outside. Talk to the guys, Do their very small sidequest. Then bam.

Zeena. Classes: All. How: Complete the sidequest " Pros and concrete " then after that get " Pupil, Get ready " Then you'll get her quest which is " Hurly-Burly "

Monquisitador. Classes: Privateer. How: Go to Puerto Mico and go to the church, Go talk to a guy in there who has a sidequest, It is the right guy if he has " Which came first? " as his quest. Then, After you complete that. Go to perfect Lorenzo in zenda. Get his quest. Complete it. And privateers get the monquisitador next to him.

Tricky Vinny. Classes: Swashbuckler. How: Go to gullet. Talk to Strong John Silver. Complete his sidequest " A fair trade " Then the next. Then Get " The great infestation " and after that you shall get him.

Nurse Quinn. Classes: Swashbuckler. How: Get the sidequest in hidden valley ranch " Saving Corporal Sanders " When you finish you will get her.

Batacuda. Classes: Witchdoctor. How: In the gold mine. Get the sidequest " Going bananas " Complete it. Then do the next quest. Where you defeat batacudas and you'll get one.
Thanks for those tips, darkmoordude! I hope those pirates who're just beginning ( and a few older hands, as well ) reads this list!

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
Thanks For The Tips Darkmoor Dude!

I'm very well sure this guide will help out the beginning players and the ones that aren't really connected to the whole community to find this helpful whenever they want a new scallywag on their crew.

-Angel

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
darkmoordude on Dec 22, 2015 wrote:

Where do you get the side quests for Zeena?

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
Thanks Darkmoor Dude!
Really helpful. Now I know how to get the Batacuda companion for my WD!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
furborn74 on Dec 25, 2015 wrote:
Where do you get the side quests for Zeena?
Go to Achea in the area with all the satyrs and look for a fellow standing near the aqueduct ( tall structure that divides the area of the satyrs from the Amazons. He'll start you on the quest that eventually leads to Zeena.
I think there is another perquisite quest from Fabron in Nova Aquila ( he's near the Lyceum ). But I'm not sure.