Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thanksgiving Party

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
May be a little late, but I'll be hosting small Thanksgiving Party at around 1 PM Eastern Standard Time and everyone is invited . Three houses will be open with transportation to a Smuggler's Den (or whatever) house availible.
Anyhoo, if this gets out in time, Happy Thanksgiving, and meet me in the Privateer's Training Place, realm Vadima.
If someone could translate EST to the others as well, I would realy appreciate it.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
noahdd on Nov 26, 2015 wrote:
May be a little late, but I'll be hosting small Thanksgiving Party at around 1 PM Eastern Standard Time and everyone is invited . Three houses will be open with transportation to a Smuggler's Den (or whatever) house availible.
Anyhoo, if this gets out in time, Happy Thanksgiving, and meet me in the Privateer's Training Place, realm Vadima.
If someone could translate EST to the others as well, I would realy appreciate it.
sorry i missed this maybe could try again a week or so before the Christmas holiday if you like? was very sweet of you to offer yourself as a host hope you had a great time :D
stormy jen silver