Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Karma Paper Dragon

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Hi gang. Young Kieren Quinn was looting presents on Skull island during my lunch break today (a perfectly respectable thing for a pirate to be doing, mind you) and he pulled a soaring egg out of one of the gift boxes. When it hatched it turned out to be a "Karma Paper Dragon". It looks like a standard paper dragon (the celestial lion/tawny sky turtle hybrid) except for the colors - he has a green belly.

I have only trained him to level ten, but he hit an ultra-rare talent, "Grants Vengeance Strike". I don't know of any other pets that have that talent, but I may have missed one. Anyway, he is rather nice and I am already very fond of him.

Thanks, KI!

-Indigo

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Indigo Ring on Oct 1, 2015 wrote:
Hi gang. Young Kieren Quinn was looting presents on Skull island during my lunch break today (a perfectly respectable thing for a pirate to be doing, mind you) and he pulled a soaring egg out of one of the gift boxes. When it hatched it turned out to be a "Karma Paper Dragon". It looks like a standard paper dragon (the celestial lion/tawny sky turtle hybrid) except for the colors - he has a green belly.

I have only trained him to level ten, but he hit an ultra-rare talent, "Grants Vengeance Strike". I don't know of any other pets that have that talent, but I may have missed one. Anyway, he is rather nice and I am already very fond of him.

Thanks, KI!

-Indigo
Interesting, thanks for sharing :)

Petty Officer
May 14, 2011
I don't believe there are any others to grant it...

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
ok for the presents I have gotten:

Metal eye patch
birthday eye patch
autumn eye patch
jack o lantern eye patch
crossbones eye patch
pirate's eye patch

7 day rentals on the following mounts
batacuda
sky shark
riding lion
forest tiger
Pegasus
golem
pony
lobster
solar saber
armored scorpion

housing items:

teddy bear
toy train
gumball machine
chess board
red and black checkers
toy monkey
tall sundae
piggy bank
ship in a bottle

pet:
I got a karma chameleon scaly egg orange and green

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
They're doing it right this year, that's for sure!

-Indigo