Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Moo Robes Bug

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Well, regardless of all the work Ratbeard et al are putting into fixing the Moo Robes, I can confirm that they still Levi first turn. Now they're spamming their charge debuff. I had four running currently on me alone and I know the rest of my team took at least two themselves.
Yet when I left hide I was charged again and had three new debuffs on me! 4 + 6 = 10 + the extra 3 = 13!
Come on Ratbeard, until you can track down this bug, wouldn't it be fair to ban the robes until you work it out? That's what you've been doing to the Imperial Hat and Boots.
What really makes me mad is that I'm losing to inferior players, I can tell how bad they are, by their lack of strategy.

Developer
1) As I have said before, opening a Live server for ANY changes (which would include banning the robes) is not undertaken lightly, and requires approval at the highest levels. There's no such thing as, "Hey, Ratbeard, why not just drop the servers, ban the robe, and bring it up again?" That is not an option.

As important as it is to me and to all of you, fixing a balance issue that affects a relatively small subset of players is not a valid reason for an emergency server patch that puts the entire Live service at risk.

2) So while we wait for a window to make ANY changes on the server, we're working internally to fix the bug.

3) If we cannot fix the bug before that window opens, then when we are able to patch the server, banning the robes is a fallback position.

4) We're not ignoring it, we haven't forgotten it, we're working on it-- and we'll fix it as soon as we can.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ratbeard on Sep 14, 2015 wrote:
1) As I have said before, opening a Live server for ANY changes (which would include banning the robes) is not undertaken lightly, and requires approval at the highest levels. There's no such thing as, "Hey, Ratbeard, why not just drop the servers, ban the robe, and bring it up again?" That is not an option.

As important as it is to me and to all of you, fixing a balance issue that affects a relatively small subset of players is not a valid reason for an emergency server patch that puts the entire Live service at risk.

2) So while we wait for a window to make ANY changes on the server, we're working internally to fix the bug.

3) If we cannot fix the bug before that window opens, then when we are able to patch the server, banning the robes is a fallback position.

4) We're not ignoring it, we haven't forgotten it, we're working on it-- and we'll fix it as soon as we can.
As to #1 Oh Darn It!
I know you're working on it, plus the fact that this PVP season is nearly over, so that if it is banned, it'll have no impact on this season.
I'm just disgruntled and whiney, thank you for taking time to reply.