Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hide suggestion

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
Hides should be one or the other, double damage or makes you disappear. It is not fair how it is untargetable and does double damage. I had a buckler who was very cocky and put fog up came at me i had one companion left and he killed 3 of his companions leaving his player who he put at half health. He kept hiding and hitting and that isn't fair. Ratbeard, you said that if one strategy became the norm you would change things up I think it is time to do so.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Koi the Fish on Sep 9, 2015 wrote:
Hides should be one or the other, double damage or makes you disappear. It is not fair how it is untargetable and does double damage. I had a buckler who was very cocky and put fog up came at me i had one companion left and he killed 3 of his companions leaving his player who he put at half health. He kept hiding and hitting and that isn't fair. Ratbeard, you said that if one strategy became the norm you would change things up I think it is time to do so.
Join the queue of the buckler haters - line forms over there and goes around the block. When will this minority of players learn how to fight and defeat hidden bucklers? There are many ways to fight a hidden buckler, just search the board for suggestions. Or maybe most of you need to think and get creative instead of whining to Ratbeard for a change.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
anecorbie on Sep 10, 2015 wrote:
Join the queue of the buckler haters - line forms over there and goes around the block. When will this minority of players learn how to fight and defeat hidden bucklers? There are many ways to fight a hidden buckler, just search the board for suggestions. Or maybe most of you need to think and get creative instead of whining to Ratbeard for a change.
Actually I have been winning fairly often against bucklers lately (I lose 1 i win 5 against bucklers) I was kinda annoyed nothing went my way that match lol it was a perfect storm against me.