Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Update: Moo Robe Glitches/Testing

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Nov 26, 2010
Levy is still not fixed, haven't tested in rank yet but in sparring hall they used Levy while at 100% still if they can't reach/no unit to hit.

There is still the Vicious Charge problem where they save there vicious charge sometimes which as stated before they should either spawn with it and use it or not. Because AI automatically make it so that if they can use a power to hit/reach they will use it automatically.

There seems to be a glitch where the warriors also use more then 1 vicious. This happened as well before the changes so I hope this is addressed. My theory on this is as so:

The 50% chance to have it or not is actually triggering each turn instead of only once when they're summoned so they actually may have a 50% chance each turn to vicious charge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this helps! Always glad to test things and find glitches for my fellow Pirates! :)

Lieutenant
Feb 02, 2013
TechnomagePvP on Aug 20, 2015 wrote:
Levy is still not fixed, haven't tested in rank yet but in sparring hall they used Levy while at 100% still if they can't reach/no unit to hit.

There is still the Vicious Charge problem where they save there vicious charge sometimes which as stated before they should either spawn with it and use it or not. Because AI automatically make it so that if they can use a power to hit/reach they will use it automatically.

There seems to be a glitch where the warriors also use more then 1 vicious. This happened as well before the changes so I hope this is addressed. My theory on this is as so:

The 50% chance to have it or not is actually triggering each turn instead of only once when they're summoned so they actually may have a 50% chance each turn to vicious charge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this helps! Always glad to test things and find glitches for my fellow Pirates! :)
The Levy activating is a logical problem, not a bug. Because of what Ratbeard said about them activating it if they have "nothing better to do", because they are immobilized the first turn, if they have no objects they directly have nothing better to do, and so they use it, even if they are above 75%. A way to fix this could be to have them under 75% and have nothing better to do in order to activate it. The problem is that it is meeting one of the two requirements(75% or having nothing better to do) for the first turn, while not for the second turn or later turns.

Ensign
Oct 22, 2012
Maybe in the next world update it will be fixed.

Petty Officer
Jan 03, 2010
I can confirm all stated in the OP, though I can add to that list of warrior mishaps.

Along with multiple vicious charges by the same warriors, I was also (un)lucky enough to come across a warrior who had put on 2 leviathan's call on at once. I posted this in the central forums as well, but I'm sure it is also worth noting that this same "double power" issue has also been noted with leviathan's call, and not just vicious charge.

Developer
We're aware of the issue and working on it.

Wolf, I saw your post on Central. That double LC is definitely proof that somehow these powers are "regenerating" in the warrior's hands-- and yes, that's definitely worse than before!

Lieutenant
Nov 26, 2010
Stormy Sam Templet... on Aug 20, 2015 wrote:
The Levy activating is a logical problem, not a bug. Because of what Ratbeard said about them activating it if they have "nothing better to do", because they are immobilized the first turn, if they have no objects they directly have nothing better to do, and so they use it, even if they are above 75%. A way to fix this could be to have them under 75% and have nothing better to do in order to activate it. The problem is that it is meeting one of the two requirements(75% or having nothing better to do) for the first turn, while not for the second turn or later turns.
No it's a bug, I was testing it when my opponent all he had to do was stand there yet they didn't try to move to him they simply used Levy randomly when at 100% HP when they could've moved up trying to get in range of a unit or vicious charge. So it's a bug.