Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Backpack glitch?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
For some reason my backpack says 99/80? Unless it's supposed to have a max of 80 items and I missed that.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Did you buy a lot of stuff via second chance chests? For some reason they let you over-flow the backpack limit then.

Sell down or place things in your house and shared bank or bank; you'll not fit anything else in there until you do so.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
80 is the maximum backpack for a non-member. Members can have up to 120 items in their Backpack. Maybe you were a member at one point but aren't a member right now? Word of warning: that 80 is the maximum so even if you remove 19 items you would still not have any room in your Backpack.

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
The Helpful Pirate on Aug 11, 2015 wrote:
80 is the maximum backpack for a non-member. Members can have up to 120 items in their Backpack. Maybe you were a member at one point but aren't a member right now? Word of warning: that 80 is the maximum so even if you remove 19 items you would still not have any room in your Backpack.
Yup! Thats what happened... I didn't realize until i tried going back into Aquila.