Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Zang Cha or Hawkules

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 21, 2013
Hello fellow pirates and message board marauders!!

JackThePirate here with a question for you pvpers! I love pvp and my Buccaneer recently got max by level! I know to get goronado as a companion but i need to know to either get zang cha or use hawkules. Sorry, baar is off my list, i dont have the crowns for it. Please let me know if you think zang cha or hawkules is a better choice! Thanks so much!!!

Until Later. Keep Sailing!

Au Revoir

JackThePirate

Ensign
Jan 21, 2013
would anyone care to at least send a reply or look at this message.

Thanks!

JackThePirate

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
JackThePirate527 on Jul 9, 2015 wrote:

Thanks!

JackThePirate
I'm very sorry, but I don't have an answer. Surely there's someone who can answer this question.

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
Hi Jack! To answer your question, either one of them would be perfect, but, Zang Cha I believe would be the better choice, his block rate is higher, whilst Hawkules' is not. Though Hawkules can dish out a ron of damage consistently, Zang Cha keeps the perfect balance of block and hit, which can help him stay in battle longer. Another note, Zang Cha has a second attack ability too. Hope this helped!

Catherine Reade- Lvl 65

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Generally Buccaneers that do pvp go with Goronado Peter And Barnabus and thus have a full team that can charge.

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
JackThePirate527 on Jul 9, 2015 wrote:

Thanks!

JackThePirate
Next time you get crowns buy the Grizzly Booster Pack until you get Baar