Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How do I get powerful pets

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 03, 2009
It seems my trip to Marleybone is still delayed because I'll need a powerful pet but it hasn't happened yet.
Another problem is people refuse to morph with me or even bother to teach me how to get powerful pets.
I aim to have a pet for every class.By the way the same problem occurs in Wizard101. -.-

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
zachshock on Mar 26, 2015 wrote:
It seems my trip to Marleybone is still delayed because I'll need a powerful pet but it hasn't happened yet.
Another problem is people refuse to morph with me or even bother to teach me how to get powerful pets.
I aim to have a pet for every class.By the way the same problem occurs in Wizard101. -.-
You could try checking on the egg vendors in Circus Maximus. Just go up the stairs and run around until you find the egg vendors. If you're not interested in them, you could farm bosses for a pet or hatch two pets and continue hatching until you get a great pet.

Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
Can you clarify what YOU mean by a powerful pet since every player really has a different opinion
do you mean a pet with a high pedigree like 700
or one that gives you a lot of grants
or some other combination of the 2

Petty Officer
Sep 03, 2009
01Shadowblade on Mar 28, 2015 wrote:
Can you clarify what YOU mean by a powerful pet since every player really has a different opinion
do you mean a pet with a high pedigree like 700
or one that gives you a lot of grants
or some other combination of the 2
IDK something that benefit each class

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
zachshock on Mar 26, 2015 wrote:
By powerful, I suppose you mean a pet with grants; then I suggest you talk with some good friends on your list who have good pets. Don't ask the strangers in the Morphing Tents, as you know now, they won't help you.( Most are concerned with Pet pvp and are afraid that you'll compete against them. )
Ways to get pets
1. Set a few companions on Wranglin' duty. They will bring you gear and snacks, and occasionally, an egg.
2. Buy packs; the Beast pack and the Tribal pack have pets.
3. Crown Shop ( obviously )
4. Game Cards which are available in many stores. One of my best pets came from a Game Card, it has Charming Gaze as a power.
5. Morph with a good friend who has a powerful pet.
6. Many bosses drop pets.
Training a pet is very simple and feeding them snacks they like and love will make them more powerful.
I hope this helps you, I don't pretend to be an expert by any means.