Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Super Crown Sale Question

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
I didnt know this was a thing until someone pointed it out. You guys do something called a super crown sale. Example i buy the 60,000 bulk one and i can get 30,000 extra. However the offer says UP TO 50 percent. so does that mean i wouldnt get ALL OF THE 30,000 extra crowns in this example?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
When you go to the shopping cart, it will list exactly what you are getting and for what price. I don't believe there would ever be an instance where you would not know what you were getting when you go to purchase it.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Admiral
May 30, 2010
ZMasterskull on Mar 18, 2015 wrote:
I didnt know this was a thing until someone pointed it out. You guys do something called a super crown sale. Example i buy the 60,000 bulk one and i can get 30,000 extra. However the offer says UP TO 50 percent. so does that mean i wouldnt get ALL OF THE 30,000 extra crowns in this example?
It just means that the more crowns you buy, the greater the number of extra crowns, so you get, with the most expensive packet of crowns, 50% extra. At that price point, that is what you get, not a variable number of crowns. Buy fewer and you'll get a smaller percentage of extra crowns added.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
So if I did get the 60,000 during the super sale i DO get 30,000 extra or only up to that or i do get 30,000 extra and then a up to 50 percent or what? the keys words up to is what made me ask. What i asked is simple too.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

If the sale isn't going on currently, I can't really answer your question. These things change and I won't make any sort of guarantee of what you will or will not get with any future sale. It's best to just check out the available options in the shopping cart when you are curious about an active promotion.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Admiral
May 30, 2010
So if I did get the 60,000 during the super sale i DO get 30,000 extra or only up to that or i do get 30,000 extra and then a up to 50 percent or what? the keys words up to is what made me ask. What i asked is simple too.
In the past (since Bonnie Anne doesn't want to say definitively) I have only ever gotten the addition 30K crowns when I purchased them on the best crowns sale. Given my luck in all things KI, I will continue to assume that it means that yes, you will get the 30K additional crowns. However, as Bonnie Anne says, it tells you very clearly in your shopping cart exactly what you are getting when such a sale is on.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
In the past, for that particular sale, the standard seems to consistently be the biggest lot of crowns = 60,000 + 30,000 (the 50% boost from the sale) = 90,000 crowns for $80. I have never seen a better crown sale.

-Indigo

Admiral
May 30, 2010
A thing to note is the current crown sale is NOT the super crown sale. This discussion wouldn't apply to the current sale.

In the past when the super crown sale was up, buying the 60K netted you 90K crowns. When it happens, you'll see the number of additional crowns listed -- the 60K will have a slash through it and the new number of crowns (so far, 90K) is there. That's what you'd get for that price, no more, no less. The other amounts will also have the slash and the new number posted on them. That is the amount of crowns you get at that price point for that sale.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
I dont care if its not the current sale. I know that i was still asking and ok thanx for the clarification