Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dont know what to call this idea

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
I just had an idea.. it might fit in a new gear thing (And most likely has no effects just a cool look)

i really dont know an easy way to explain this but.. In that gear section there could be different "Accessories" Or something that you equip and it effects your whole crew Like.. We could get one called "Red eyes" Or "The nefarious crew" And you obtain it from the nefarious tower fights somehow and once you equip it then your whole crew gets red eyes like "The nefarious sixth" badge

And many other Accessories that effect your whole crews look

I can see why this wouldn't be added though because it could take a lot of work to add to each and every companion (And theres 120+ I think)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
JoseRed708 on Feb 27, 2015 wrote:
I just had an idea.. it might fit in a new gear thing (And most likely has no effects just a cool look)

i really dont know an easy way to explain this but.. In that gear section there could be different "Accessories" Or something that you equip and it effects your whole crew Like.. We could get one called "Red eyes" Or "The nefarious crew" And you obtain it from the nefarious tower fights somehow and once you equip it then your whole crew gets red eyes like "The nefarious sixth" badge

And many other Accessories that effect your whole crews look

I can see why this wouldn't be added though because it could take a lot of work to add to each and every companion (And theres 120+ I think)
It would be really complicated, I'm sure; BUT this is a totally cool idea! Call them the Corrupted Crew!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
I like this idea but i don't know about giving your entire crew nefarious 6 eyes. I do like this idea i wonder what our companions can wear!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Actually I think it would be kind of neat to be able to customize the crew's look. Maybe they could have looks based on the different worlds.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey