Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Jack is back

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
hi everyone my computer is fixed and I'm back in game! I hope to see you all soon and hang out, I'm sorry if I missed any party's but I hope there is one soon so I can meet all the new people on the boards. I'll see you all later and have fun beating up the armada

-Jack Nightgale lvl 65 buckaneer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Feb 11, 2015 wrote:
hi everyone my computer is fixed and I'm back in game! I hope to see you all soon and hang out, I'm sorry if I missed any party's but I hope there is one soon so I can meet all the new people on the boards. I'll see you all later and have fun beating up the armada

Welcome back Jack . *Hands keys to windstone watchamacallit holder.*

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

Unless they bribe you with cookies again? Glad to hear that you're sailing the skies with us, Jack!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Welcome back, Sir Nightingale! Can't wait to get back to our usual mischief.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Welcome back Jack, and you're absolutely right, we are overdue for a party aren't we?
Hmm, that sets my party brain in action it does.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
It be good to have and here ye back mate, we missed ye a lot old friend yarrr.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
W-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-c-o-m-e back Jack.

It's great that you got that pooter all fixed up and are once again blastin' the Armada out of their boots. We'll be seeing you in the Spiral and are happy to have ya back.

Carry on, O' Master Destroyer of Rooke (and finest Golden Chicken collector, I've ever seen)!

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013

Glad to have you back mate! the skyway has been empty without your craziness and awesomeness!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Feb 12, 2015 wrote:
W-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-c-o-m-e back Jack.

It's great that you got that pooter all fixed up and are once again blastin' the Armada out of their boots. We'll be seeing you in the Spiral and are happy to have ya back.

Carry on, O' Master Destroyer of Rooke (and finest Golden Chicken collector, I've ever seen)!
Golden chicken collector Or hoarder?

Just kidding!Jack,you're awesome!