Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Woah! OMG! Have you guys noticed this!

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/update_notes

That Kingsisle person who took the screenshot of companions in their house had a future promotion of Old Scratch! (Skeletal Shaman) That means either the Kingsisle people are selfish and are hogging all the world updates for themselves or WE ARE GONNA GET A NEW WORLD UPDATE SOON YAY! With promotions YAY!

the staff person only part; will appear as hashtags if you are not staff but I can't really make it look different depending on who someone is so it will also appear as hashtags whether you are a staff person or not:

## ### ########## #### ## ###### # ### # # ###### #### # ###### # ##### ##

that just told you how to rule the world without making anyone unhappy which may require mind control

This sentence stands out because it starts with a capital letter. btw i write extra stuff that comes to my mind a lot

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Yes I saw it too,it could be a clue to an upcoming event or an accidental release. At least we get to know Old Scratch's next promotion will be. Hmm what level he might be to become a skeletal shaman Now that's a mystery worth pondering about. If that is confirmed ( true ).

Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
I didn't. I did sense a difference but I an' I didn't see it. Now I'm waiting for the update again!

Quentin Davenport, lvl 65

Marcus Davenport, lvl 18