Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Items Won't Trash?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 10, 2012
Hey there fellow pirates!
So, I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but every time I try to delete an item in my bank/shared bank, it WILL NOT delete it permanently like I need it to. This is nice if I accidentally delete something useful, but the items I keep deleting have been popping up every time I enter my bank/shared bank. No matter how many times I delete them, they keep coming back. This normally would be fine other then when I am attempting to make a new pirate, and I need the space to send items over. Kingsisle, if you could please take a look at this, that would be fantastic. Thanks for listening to my complaints!

-Brave Kyle Kent, Level 65 Privateer
-Daring Cody Young, Level 50 Swashbuckler
-Daring Max Xanderman, Level 26 Buccaneer
-Cunning Mackenzie Davis, Level 13 Musketeer
-Perilous Isaac, Level 1 Witchdoctor (Just Started Him!)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trey The Pirate34 on Jan 7, 2015 wrote:
So, I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but every time I try to delete an item in my bank/shared bank, it WILL NOT delete it permanently like I need it to. This is nice if I accidentally delete something useful, but the items I keep deleting have been popping up every time I enter my bank/shared bank. No matter how many times I delete them, they keep coming back. This normally would be fine other then when I am attempting to make a new pirate, and I need the space to send items over. Kingsisle, if you could please take a look at this, that would be fantastic. Thanks for listening to my complaints!

Hmm, this has happened to me, too. I had to move the item I wanted to trash to my backpack and trash it from there.

Ensign
Nov 10, 2012
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Trey The Pirate34 on Jan 7, 2015 wrote:

Ahoy!

We've not be able to reproduce this issue internally. Is there any additional information you could give us about the specific items? Does this persist after you log out and log back in? Are you experiencing a log of in game lag?

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*