Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Morphing Partner

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 21, 2010
Hi guys! I've recently tried going down to the morphing tent and getting random people to morph with me. It didn't work. I just want a second pet. I'm not trying to find hybrids. I want a battle pet not a PvP pet. The only pet I currently have is an ostrich. It has a pedigree of 236 and two Witchdoctor attacks. Would anyone be willing to hatch a pet with me? Or give me some tips on how to find someone to hatch with me? Let me know if you need any more information. Thanks!
-Sarcastic Samantha Kirk, Level 20 Musketeer

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
Howdy Samantha!

I'd be happy to morph with you. Although I must warn you that if you are using an Ostrich it is possible to get the other pet but most often I see the "blue ostrich" as the outcome. It is also possible to get the hybrid the Emusaur if your partner uses an orchid chameleon. (Although it took me many many hatches to get one.). Personally when I was getting started I bought the lion fish from the egg vendor in Bestia. (He also sells the Fandango and the Sabertooth bunny...I keep waiting for him to get some new stock *cough Decius cough*)

I have most all of the non-gift card pets in game ( I'm missing the new tinsel owls at the moment) if there is anything in particular you are looking for (or if there are any specific abilities you'd like)

My schedule is fairly flexible so if there is a time that works for you let me know. Make sure you select a time more than 24 hours in advance (so the message has a chance to be moderated and I have a chance to see it. ). Please include a time with the time zone and which realm in the morphing tent you would like to meet. Also note hatches are approx 16,000- 22,000 gold depending on the ages of the pets.

Look toward to seeing you in game!

~Clumsy Calamity

Ensign
Jul 21, 2010
Thanks Calamity!
Sorry I didn't get back sooner. My computer crashed and I just got it back. There's not a pet I'm looking for in particular. I like battling with my pets. I'm do pet PvP but, extremely casually. In Wizard I liked pets with heals or strong attacks. You seem to know a lot about pets, so do you have any suggestions? Anything is fine with me, I just want a second pet. I have school and work during the week so would next Saturday (January 24) work for you? Maybe after lunch, 1ish U.S central time? The Frogfather realm (that's a realm, right?) Let me know what works for you! Thanks for offering to help!!!!

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
Sat the 24th at 1pm CST works for me. (And yes FrogFather is a realm and I will meet you there)

Everyone has their own idea of what makes a good pet whether it is all grant talents or abilities that the pet can cast in game. I have a variety of both on most pets working on trying to build some different combos at the moment. I'll just bring along some of the more popular options.

If you think of a pet or ability you would like before then let me know and I'll make sure to go grab the pet to have with me.

~Clumsy Calamity

Ensign
Jul 21, 2010
Ensign
Jul 21, 2010
Hey, what's up? I was in the frogfather morphing tent from one pm till 1:20pm CST on Saturday. I know life happens or you decided you didn't want waste 20,000 on an ostrich. I understand. I'm sorry to inconvenience you.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
OH my gosh I'm so sorry!

I could have sworn I had put it in my phone calendar, but I guess I forgot I'm so sorry. Is there anytime time Tuesday that works for you?

~Clumsy Calamity

Ensign
Jul 21, 2010
It's alright. Tuesday is a bad day for me (I have school, work and choir). How's Friday around 3?

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
Friday at 3CST works for me in FrogFather realm. I'm putting it in my phone now with an alarm! I will not miss it. I'm so sorry I did, I'm still trying to figure out where my other alarm went. :( I feel terrible I've been on the receiving end of a no show and it's awful. I promise to make it up to you.

~Clumsy Calamity

Ensign
Jul 21, 2010