Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Vadima's newest vision!

AuthorMessage
Developer
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Dec 2, 2014 wrote:
Since I always seem to turn anything the KI developers post into a clue solving, detective game-- to keep in tradition, I think I have solved this hint that is absolutely not one in the first place.

REDACTED- Right at End of December After Christmas Time Excitement Dwindles
(yeah, I know Christmastime is one word, but work with me here)

Yes, I did it! Hey, surely we can wish and dream, can't we?
That is awesome.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
The Hoodoo Master on Dec 3, 2014 wrote:
That is perhaps the single most brilliant view on it I've seen on these very boards.

Even better than your Circle of Life No Hint Here Guessy Thingy!
Thank you Hoodoo Felix, as you know I am quite adept in the not-so-desirable art of all things nonsensical! Gotta have some fun while we're breathing, right?

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Ratbeard on Dec 3, 2014 wrote:
That is awesome.
I can hear your infernal cackling all the way from here in Kansas, Ratbeard!

@Valkoor, your deciphering of things that were never intended to be deciphered puts a smile on my face!!

Maybe one of the 12 Days of the Spiral will give us the announcement that this new update is coming to Test Realm. Who knows? Well, Ratbeard knows, but he's as protective for that release date as a 6-year-old is over his jar of cookies! The mystery deepens....... Hopefully the season of giving will coax our nefarious rodent to share his jar of goodies with us.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
That is awesome.
And thank you, Mr. Ratbeard Sir! I suppose your Bacon Ignited Lotion shenanigans just may have inspired me to strive for either more of the awesome or the absurd......which ever happens to come first, I suppose!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Valkoor me friend, that be one of the most brilliant views I've ever read mate, well done.

Deadeye Jack Morgan

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
Ratbeard on Dec 2, 2014 wrote:
I don't need to predict! I can tell you exactly when it will be coming, and it will be [REDACTED]

You're welcome!
you producers always redact the main idea of what you are implying

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
That is awesome.
is it right

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Well, this is rather interesting. NO NEW TEASERS. This is either worrying.......or it is a sign of things to come. Just like with Marleybone and Aquila, a week or so before their test realm release, no more hints or teasers emerged. Could this mean we're close?

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
warriorscreed on Dec 5, 2014 wrote:
Well, this is rather interesting. NO NEW TEASERS. This is either worrying.......or it is a sign of things to come. Just like with Marleybone and Aquila, a week or so before their test realm release, no more hints or teasers emerged. Could this mean we're close?
they might be closing the current test realm to open the new one

Captain
May 16, 2011
Ratbeard on Dec 2, 2014 wrote:
I don't need to predict! I can tell you exactly when it will be coming, and it will be [REDACTED]

You're welcome!
If that's the case, will it have anything to do with ~REDACTED~? I certainly hope so.

But as for what world it is, the sky is exactly like Marleybone's. The music could be just a hint that it could be like the Black Market in Skull Island? Just a thought.

Cheers!

~Thunder

Ensign
Jan 12, 2012
That is awesome.
So... are you saying he's right?... Please?

On another note, I think some of the people who have six maxed pirates might end up tearing out chunks of their hair if they find out that this isn't Book 15...

Ensign
Feb 10, 2009
That area is definitely Marleybone. There are light poles, and those are only seen in Marleybone docks. But for some reason I keep on feeling like this may turn out to be a new house. Trying to keep my patience, but I'm desperate for a new world already.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
DenicetheMenace305 on Dec 10, 2014 wrote:
That area is definitely Marleybone. There are light poles, and those are only seen in Marleybone docks. But for some reason I keep on feeling like this may turn out to be a new house. Trying to keep my patience, but I'm desperate for a new world already.
Your feeling is correct. A new house it is. It's called the Smuggler's Cove! It just got into the Crowns Shop right now. You can purchase it for either Gold or Crowns. What a surprise! It has been a very long time since we had a new house added in the game, and it was about time, too! Thanks for this amazing new house, P101 team!

Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
Krokenguy on Dec 8, 2014 wrote:
So... are you saying he's right?... Please?

On another note, I think some of the people who have six maxed pirates might end up tearing out chunks of their hair if they find out that this isn't Book 15...
I've already started..*cough* I may need a wig..