Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Main Companions - Bonnie Anne Not Included?

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
When I was looking at my companions stats, I noticed that some of the main companions (companions you get along the storyline quests) have 1 extra point on their base stats of the ones they bonus in. Ratbeard, Gracie Conrad, Old Scratch, and El Toro's highest base stats are 78 instead of 77 like the rest of the lvl. 65 companions are.

If only Ratbeard, Gracie Conrad, Old Scratch and El Toro get that, does that mean that Bonnie Anne is not the main musketeer and the main one is still yet to come?

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
AndrewDeathblade11... on Nov 27, 2014 wrote:
When I was looking at my companions stats, I noticed that some of the main companions (companions you get along the storyline quests) have 1 extra point on their base stats of the ones they bonus in. Ratbeard, Gracie Conrad, Old Scratch, and El Toro's highest base stats are 78 instead of 77 like the rest of the lvl. 65 companions are.

If only Ratbeard, Gracie Conrad, Old Scratch and El Toro get that, does that mean that Bonnie Anne is not the main musketeer and the main one is still yet to come?
doubtful, she is the 2nd companion you get,

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
AndrewDeathblade11... on Nov 27, 2014 wrote:

just saw something, Kan Po for WD, he has 77 agility instead of 78, so must be the companions themselves