Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Trophies

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 15, 2012
I've seen the "trophies" tab in the housing and backpack menus and I haven't gotten any trophies. will their be trophies added to the game soon and does any one have suggestions/ideas on what they could be?

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I think I've obtain a few trophies, out of all the housing items, including houses, trophies are the rarest to obtain and have the least amount of variety, however, gaining a trophy truly shows accomplishment!!!

Maybe The Black Market should ship a trophy or two for our Pirates!

Ensign
Dec 15, 2012
I have gotten trophies from card packs (in the crow shop) but those aren't housing items, witch are the ones I'm looking for.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Maybe some day, when our pirate(s) accomplished something extraordinary like defeating Kane and the rest of the elite clockworks, or a million hit in duel or a million ship sinks maybe KI would reward these elusive trophies as house hold some day, or outside the game like reaching the pirate overlord feat as a blogger in the message board. Maybe a special trophy as a gift from kings isle saying " Congratulations you reach the pirate overlord rank in pirate101 message board. " For those who can manage to reach that rank,unless some one else already reached that rank pirate overlord a million yars to you pirate and congratulations.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
It is possible that trophies may come with ranked pvp. * sigh *

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
One thing that would be nice is the option to display WEAPONS we have gotten as boss drops. It would show that we worked long and hard to get those drops, and we could show them off to friends in a HUGE trophy room! Just think how awesome a FULL set of Nefarious Five weapons would look up on the wall!