Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ninja Pig and/or Boochbeard?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
Yes hi. I was just wondering if someone still had a boochbeard and/or ninja pig code out there? I heard the codes have expired but either way just in case is anyone else willing to share them?

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Even if someone had an extra and was willing to share it, it'd be snapped up within a minute on here.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Maybe they will reappear one day? :p
Maybe in Throwback Thursday?
Wizard101 has had days when it brought back all previously retired bundles, so I think this may happen for Pirate101 in the future.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
The Boochbeard bundle is no doubt extinct now, and the Ninja Pig code is too. I think they all expired over a year ago.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
It couldnt hurt to ask. someone got to have one i am a companion collector and there has to be a way. If any is willing and have open chat plz meet me in the game Dx or something Dx

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
ZMasterskull on Nov 30, 2014 wrote:
It couldnt hurt to ask. someone got to have one i am a companion collector and there has to be a way. If any is willing and have open chat plz meet me in the game Dx or something Dx
I am a companion collector too and I've wanted to have the Ninja Pig and Cat Pirate companions, I still want them in my crew but I can understand if KI doesn't want just anyone to be able to obtain them, I would've gotten the Boochbeard Bundle had I known about prepaid credit cards, although these specific companions where available during Beta, deeming them as Beta companions, kind of like special stuff for founders/testers of the game, they deserve to have things to show off to other Pirates, they were here before most of us and they deserve to have things that we can't have but like I said, they could appear again in Throwback Thursday and I see quite a few competitions for the Ninja Pig companion.

Lieutenant
Oct 29, 2012
they said they will NEVER bring back the boochbeard bundle, which isn't cool, i never heard of it until now, and i was a P101 member since oct. 29 2013.
ninja pig is still in production, however is very rare, they will bring him back rarely, it only happened twice. i still don't know why i didn't get the map. :(
so yea, it comes back for special events only.
/\

\|/
/\

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
jamual heath on Nov 30, 2014 wrote:
they said they will NEVER bring back the boochbeard bundle, which isn't cool, i never heard of it until now, and i was a P101 member since oct. 29 2013.
ninja pig is still in production, however is very rare, they will bring him back rarely, it only happened twice. i still don't know why i didn't get the map. :(
so yea, it comes back for special events only.
/\

\|/
/\
Well don't lose hope because Wizard101 has surprise returns when they brought back thought to be foreverly retired bundles!