Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thanks for the spooky sale KI

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
As you read the title thanks KI I was able to get 3 companions I wanted S.M. Arson Helephant an Martin Valvida

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Glad you liked it.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Congratulations on the new, spooky additions to your crew Dragonmaster! And yes indeed, thank you KI for once again making it easier to obtain the games many companions and other great P101 bits-n-pieces. These sales are a great way to collect some wonderful Spiral additions, without having to shell out as much, DOH!

Unfortunately, excitement always gets the best of me and I had already purchased the majority of these spooky goodies in the past year-- never was to good at holding back, when fun things were well within reach. But I surely can't wait for the next "Group Sale" and will try my best to show better willpower and save a Crown or two.

Hmm, maybe we could use a Captain Fowl, clone companion for Thanksgiving, I'd surely gobble that one up....sale or no sale!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Nov 7, 2014 wrote:
Congratulations on the new, spooky additions to your crew Dragonmaster! And yes indeed, thank you KI for once again making it easier to obtain the games many companions and other great P101 bits-n-pieces. These sales are a great way to collect some wonderful Spiral additions, without having to shell out as much, DOH!

Unfortunately, excitement always gets the best of me and I had already purchased the majority of these spooky goodies in the past year-- never was to good at holding back, when fun things were well within reach. But I surely can't wait for the next "Group Sale" and will try my best to show better willpower and save a Crown or two.

Hmm, maybe we could use a Captain Fowl, clone companion for Thanksgiving, I'd surely gobble that one up....sale or no sale!
That would be a good companion idea