Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Multiple pets?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jan 13, 2009
Hi, I've noticed during some fights that even though my equipped pet is out and I haven't summoned any more that another pet will appear. Is this normal and if so, is this triggered by something I do? Thanks.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Grintch on Nov 4, 2014 wrote:
Hi, I've noticed during some fights that even though my equipped pet is out and I haven't summoned any more that another pet will appear. Is this normal and if so, is this triggered by something I do? Thanks.
Another of YOUR pets, or anther pirate's pets? Does this happen when you're alone in battle?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
If you have any of the bear companions, they summon pets.

Petty Officer
Jan 13, 2009
This is happening when alone or grouped. Sometimes it's a clockwork spider or hedgehog pet. When they come out I have 2 pets. It's not a doubloon pet either. I have no idea why they appear. I have no companions that can summon pets.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I've noticed this too but only when advanced pets was released, so far this occurance hasn't... occured to me again