Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Five things from W101 that would be cool in P101

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
It would really be great if in Pirate101 we could have these things we got in Wizard101:

1. Quest finder

In W101 you could just go to the end of your quest list and it would tell you about any quests you could do in your world. It takes a while to go to the Pirate101Central Wiki and find all the quests you have unlocked.

2. More places to PvP;

In W101, you didn't have to switch realms to find an open PvP arena. You used books that linked you to other people in other realms and it made a new open arena for you.

3. Music Players

THERE IS NO MUSIC IN MY HOUSE! NOOOO!

4. Housing Games

Tag games, except maybe not with gobblers and fire elves, because those haven't appeared in P101.

5. Pet games

In the arena in Bestia, could there be games that we play set up at each of the tents around where we lead our pets through mazes, make them do dances, shoot them out of cannons, etc.

So please consider my rant and probably post a comment because no one ever does on my threads but that's probably because they aren't very good...

Corrupt Lucas Vries Lvl. 62 Witchdoctor who still hasn't beaten Rooke and is sad because no one is ever online to help

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AndrewDeathblade11... on Oct 28, 2014 wrote:
It would really be great if in Pirate101 we could have these things we got in Wizard101:

1. Quest finder

In W101 you could just go to the end of your quest list and it would tell you about any quests you could do in your world. It takes a while to go to the Pirate101Central Wiki and find all the quests you have unlocked.

2. More places to PvP;

In W101, you didn't have to switch realms to find an open PvP arena. You used books that linked you to other people in other realms and it made a new open arena for you.

3. Music Players

4. Housing Games

Tag games, except maybe not with gobblers and fire elves, because those haven't appeared in P101.

5. Pet games

In the arena in Bestia, could there be games that we play set up at each of the tents around where we lead our pets through mazes, make them do dances, shoot them out of cannons, etc.

So please consider my rant and probably post a comment because no one ever does on my threads but that's probably because they aren't very good...

Corrupt Lucas Vries Lvl. 62 Witchdoctor who still hasn't beaten Rooke and is sad because no one is ever online to help
Some very good points there, Corrupt Lucas Vries!
1. yes, we do need a quest finder.
2.if or when ranked pvp comes to p101, I'm sure a new system of arenas will be added.
3. Although I like the silence in my houses ( actually they're not silent, I can hear some lovely nature sounds ) some pirates want the option to add music to their homes.
4. I don't know these tag games, so I'm not able to comment on this.
5. Adamantly OPPOSED to repetitive, boring pet games, which are not necessary under our style of pet training!
Comments and yars depend on the interest generated by the post, it doesn't mean that they're good or not good...
P.S. I'm very willing to help you beat up on Rooke! Please tell me what day, time ( and give the time zone ) and server.
Esperanza Devereaux ( who has finally gained those nefarious Knives )!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
AndrewDeathblade11... on Oct 28, 2014 wrote:

1. Quest finder

2. More places to PvP;

3. Music Players

4. Housing Games

5. Pet games

I was doing ok with this until you got to the mind numbing pet games. *Shudders*

Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
I agree the pet games can be a bit boring, but it might be nice to at least have them as optional. Also, I'd like to add the idea of feeding gear to pets to help increase their level. I have more than enough gold (thanks to Mushoo's tower), so it's not like I need to sell excess gear for money...might as well let my pets eat them.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on Oct 28, 2014 wrote:
Some very good points there, Corrupt Lucas Vries!
1. yes, we do need a quest finder.
2.if or when ranked pvp comes to p101, I'm sure a new system of arenas will be added.
3. Although I like the silence in my houses ( actually they're not silent, I can hear some lovely nature sounds ) some pirates want the option to add music to their homes.
4. I don't know these tag games, so I'm not able to comment on this.
5. Adamantly OPPOSED to repetitive, boring pet games, which are not necessary under our style of pet training!
Comments and yars depend on the interest generated by the post, it doesn't mean that they're good or not good...
P.S. I'm very willing to help you beat up on Rooke! Please tell me what day, time ( and give the time zone ) and server.
Esperanza Devereaux ( who has finally gained those nefarious Knives )!
Congrats on getting those knives