Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Realms into countries.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 23, 2013
Hi! Sorry if you got confused with the title and all, but I think everyone knows that the P101 realms have some resemblance to a country. Such as Valencia, or MooShu, perhaps.

Skull Island = America not so sure about this one

Monquista = Spain

Valencia = Italy

Cool Ranch = Mexico not so sure about this one either

MooShu = Japan

Marleybone = England/U.K.

Aquila = Greece/Rome

Petty Officer
Feb 05, 2013
Corrections:

Skull Island= America. Not 100 percent sure, but it states that skull island used to be a colony of dogs, and there are many other colonies in skull island. Hmmm

Monquista: Spain? Umm, no. Monquista is MEXICO. The desert landscape, the conquistadors, the buildings. The Spaniards! I got my money on Mexico.

Valencia: BOOM! SCORE! Italy! The architecture, the accents, the landscape, the design. Definitely Italy!

Cool Ranch: Mexico? Wow. No offense, but that is PRETTY far off. I thought it was obvious. AMERICA. Cool ranch represents the wild wild west, ya'll hear? The buffalo tribes and the settlers, the buildings, the saloons? But of course, you probably based it off mexico because of santo pollo. True, that does seem very mexican, but trust me, it's not mexico. Maybe santo pollo is a gateway to monquista maybe? That's why it has such a mexican feel? But then again, there were Spaniards moving into the west.

MooShu: Japan. Spot on. Some may argue its china, but the architectural, the moohdahs, the beings they worshiped. It is japan.

Marleybone: The U.K. Don't forget the irish foxes.

Aquilla: Greek places, greek warriors, all greek. But some things did get mixed up maybe, some of the names represent roman heroes. But it is GREECE. Or they wouldn't say Zeuss, they would say jupiter. They wouldn't say athena, they would say Minerva, etc.

Captain
May 16, 2011
CyanGirl on Oct 25, 2014 wrote:
Hi! Sorry if you got confused with the title and all, but I think everyone knows that the P101 realms have some resemblance to a country. Such as Valencia, or MooShu, perhaps.

Skull Island = America not so sure about this one

Monquista = Spain

Valencia = Italy

Cool Ranch = Mexico not so sure about this one either

MooShu = Japan

Marleybone = England/U.K.

Aquila = Greece/Rome
Close.

You're half-right on Skull Island. Skull Island could be considered close to the Americas - it's based on the 1700s to 1800s Carribeans.

Cool Ranch is based off the Wild West in the U.S.

Mooshu is both Japan and Mooshu.

And you got the rest of them right.

Cheers!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Cool ranch is based on mainly Texas and other parts of the western U.S. As well as northern Mexico witch is mainly a dessert environment. This world is mainly focus on the old west in the late 1800's.

Skull Island is a though one, it's either based on the Caribbean or Polynesia, maybe both. Since it's mostly tropical and have a lot of complex cultures that settled on the island.Often a differnt time, from possibly the age of prawns,to the age of the Azectosaurs,to the age of sharks and eventually the age of pirates. This world is also rich in history.

Aquila is based on Ancient Greece more likely Aegean Greece.Since it took place during the Trojan war, Based on Homer's The Iliad.

Moo Shu is based mainly Medieval Far East Asia, a Mixture of Japan,China and a little bit of Korea. Depending witch sky way your pirate is exploring.

Some of the world of the spirals may be based on more than one countries like Cool Ranch and Moo Shu, some are unclear like Skull Island and some took at a differnt time like Aquila most say it's based on Classical greece witch came later,it's actually in my opinon, Aquila is based on Aegean greece also known as Archaic Greece.