Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Morphin' Mash Party

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
HI! It's me, Dolan! You may remember me and my sister from posts such as "Build-A-companion!" Now, we have a proposal for you! Getting jealous of other's hybrids? Wondering if your skeletal snake from the Tirbal pack makes a hybrid with Scylla Spawn? etc. Well, come on down to the morphin' Mash! It'll be Sunday, October 26, at 11Am Central time to whenever! Bring gold and level up your pets!
*Note: I took the Morphin' Mash from Valkoor. it's all his.
-Dolan of the Dynamic Duo of FROZENMUSKETS!!!!!, signing off

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Frozenmuskets on Oct 24, 2014 wrote:
HI! It's me, Dolan! You may remember me and my sister from posts such as "Build-A-companion!" Now, we have a proposal for you! Getting jealous of other's hybrids? Wondering if your skeletal snake from the Tirbal pack makes a hybrid with Scylla Spawn? etc. Well, come on down to the morphin' Mash! It'll be Sunday, October 26, at 11Am Central time to whenever! Bring gold and level up your pets!
I may be there later, after 1 pm central, but I'm looking for either a Violet Bubble fish or Golden Sky Rattler. I have adult beast pack pets if anyone wants a Ram-a-Lam, Clockwork Spider, Heck Kitty, Faunfawn, Hedgehog or Hoggle.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
THAT sounds awesome! Maybe I could bring my Golden Sky Rattler to help others with that part of the equation in getting the Golden Sky Dragon!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hi there Dolan, a Morphin' Mash party sounds smashing! However, that wonderful dance, song or thingamajig came from the creative mind of Jeffrey Skullpants in this great thread that he conjured up in the Laboratory late one night. Now, I have done that Morphin' Mash a great many times and witnessed some Pirates really gettin' jiggy wit it, but that baby is all Jeffrey's.

I think a Morphin' Mash party is simply a great idea. Many pirates out there may add some great new critters to their ever-growing zoos, learn some new dance moves and who knows........discover a new hybrid amidst all the mashin'. Sounds like a fantastic time camping out in the tent.......who's bringing the marshmallows? (ooh, sorry little Pink Marshadillow- should have had you cover your eyes!)

Oh, just one question Dolan-- which realm will this smashin' mashin' bash be taking place in? I do hope to be attending and bringing a plethora of pets. Hopefully I can swing it and see many of you there!

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Mmm mash good. This sounds like fun I'll be there with a heap of gold I just took down some Marleybone merchant ships oh oops I meant armada ships and have a treasure trove. Btw what realm are you thinking Avery will be to crowded for a mash I think.

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Ok! As the realm was never stated it's rescheduled to NEXT Sunday in Egg Fu Yung! that's the 2nd of November. Will be there! (my sister may make me log out so she can pop in too!)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Frozenmuskets on Oct 27, 2014 wrote:
Ok! As the realm was never stated it's rescheduled to NEXT Sunday in Egg Fu Yung! that's the 2nd of November. Will be there! (my sister may make me log out so she can pop in too!)
Nevertheless, some members of Morphers Anonymous did show up at the morphing tent. I managed to finally get that violet bubble fish ( TY, Misty! ) and I helped another player get a bullrog.
I will be there next week ( just need to get gold ) and coral those same pets again, add to the above list a golden sting tail.