Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

El Dorado

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 22, 2009
I have an idea; similar to how Marco Pollo had a picture taken with his crew when they reached El Dorado, could our pirate and close members of our crew (Ratbeard, first companion, kraken skulls companion, presidio companion, bonnie anne, el toro, etc.) also have a picture? and it can be a furniture item to hang up on the wall. if you get closer to it and press x, the picture will fill up the screen so you can see it better. Just an idea

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
First welcome to the boards and second brilliant idea, I like the way ye deClark ye will fit in just fine ha har.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2010
I like this idea, but I'm not sure how it would show our pirate. After all, we change gear a lot, and it would be extremely difficult for the artists to draw every gear combination possible. Maybe if we were the ones taking the picture...