Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nefarious Loot!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 02, 2013
Had a question, is there a bias towards your class when you get loot from the Nefarious Five? For example, 30% chance for musketeer if you're musketeer, and 20% for the other classes? Thanks!

Scurvy Andrew Capstan, 65

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Arcneous on Sep 26, 2014 wrote:
Had a question, is there a bias towards your class when you get loot from the Nefarious Five? For example, 30% chance for musketeer if you're musketeer, and 20% for the other classes? Thanks!

Scurvy Andrew Capstan, 65
Yes, there is. Ratbeard said loot tables were one of the things he worked on while creating the tower.

Ensign
Jun 22, 2009
oh good, thats awesome to hear! I got the Dragon-Axe of Doom first run through the tower, and was slightly disappointed since I'm a Swash, but I don't mind too much since the axe is still super powerful. Here's to hoping I'll be lucky enough to get the Nefarious Knives!

Ensign
Nov 10, 2012
I have every Privateer item from that tower except for the level 60 Privateer ring (Jenning's Ring), the Bound Oni's Bulwark, and Staff of Power. Here's to hoping I can manage to get these items! Other than that, I have no complaints about this tower. I even got the turncoat boots, which, increases dodge and will! Just need to go farm Miranda for Captain Blood's Coat still... Hehe.

-Brave Kyle Kent, Level 65 Privateer