Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is the first thing you do when you log on?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
Well pirates, as the title says what do you do when you first get onto pirate101? here are the options:

Do quests
Check your friends lists
Check your companions and or pets
Sell things in the bazaar(or shops)
Buy things in the crown shops
PVP!
Find someone new to hang out with and or help
Other(Please specify in your comment.)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
the purple captian on Sep 21, 2014 wrote:
Well pirates, as the title says what do you do when you first get onto pirate101? here are the options:

Do quests
Check your friends lists
PVP!
First I open my friend's list and see who else is on. If I am not coming on for a specific, scheduled task then I do my companion tasks and pet training. Then depending on my gold, it is to the morphing tent or a gold earning venture like The Tower or chest hunting. This is all on my maxed out pirates. For my younglings, I then get to questing

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Check my pets & companion' collections.
Help a friend
Tower run ( if I have time )

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I feed my pets. They get very hungry overnight.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Usually for my pirates I do quests to keep the storyline going. Do some side side quests, as a complimentary quest(s) to the main quest or when my pirate(s) reached maxed level.

Sometimes, I check my pets to see if they finished the training activities and companions to collect pet snacks,gold, nautical experince points, companion experience points and the very rear training tome. I have yet to give them order to find a better gear.

Other things like framing for better gears, i am currently framing the water guardian in Moo Shu for it's gear and weapon,no luck yet. As well as the fair sand for it's weapon,also no luck yet. As well as decorating my deed(s),still much space to fill in even the tiny dorm.

I don't PvP that much,well let say it's intense there in the brawling hall.

Bosun
May 10, 2010
First thing I do when I log on, is check my companions and collect from them and send them back out on tasks. Then I have a ton of pet training to do. After all that, it is time to decide to either pet morph more, do the Tower of Moo Manchu, or help others.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
1.I log on.
2.I glance at my arrow
3..I open my friend list to see if anyone is on(other than me,I encountered this one glitch where I friended myself)
4.a I go bother whoever is on
4 b.I go do some questing if circumstances permit it.
5(for both a and b).I go decorate my house,either inviting someone over or not.That is,if they don't have anything better to do.
6.I loiter in Avery's Court.Ye never know who you can meet.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009

Do quests
Check your friends lists
PVP!
Friends list. Rarely is anyone on at the same time as me, and I've stopped playing mostly since the school year started.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
I always check my friends list as soon as I log on, then I collect from my pets and companions.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010

Do quests
Check your friends lists
PVP!
Until I get the Dragon-Axe Of Doom, The Tower Of Moo Manchu

~Dead-eye Octavio Devereaux, level 65 Witchdoctor~
~Fearful Zane Parker, level 65 Buccaneer~

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
Finish my companions tasks and my pets trainings as well, then do other stuff depending on the circumstances that day.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
It varies a lot

If I have crowns the first thing I do is spend a little bit/all of them

I always check my companions and pets first as well since they are real time events and thus collecting the awards (or in the pet case, feed them) will efficiently get me gold/pet exp/etc.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010