Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

When will this war in monquista end!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 18, 2012
The war in monquista is to intense i mean it's dragged throughout every chapter and it's not progressing! The Polarian war would have been better!

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2010
By the time you're going to Aquila, Gortez has won. He's king in the throne room, and the only people left fighting are some rebels still loyal to the old king. Honestly, this is probably the shortest civil war in the history of everything, since I doubt it's been more than a year since we started adventuring. After all, we still look exactly the same.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
sjosten on Sep 13, 2014 wrote:
By the time you're going to Aquila, Gortez has won. He's king in the throne room, and the only people left fighting are some rebels still loyal to the old king. Honestly, this is probably the shortest civil war in the history of everything, since I doubt it's been more than a year since we started adventuring. After all, we still look exactly the same.
Spoilers much? But yeah, I feel like it might've been a month or two long war.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I apologize for the spoiler here, for those who are new in the game.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
sjosten on Sep 13, 2014 wrote:
Well,to be fair,we have spent a lot of time in Cool Ranch and Mooshu,and I have a feeling we were in MArleybone for around three weeks,so I'm not sure how long it was but it is a fairly short civil war.

And with that in mind I am SO SO SO SO happy to see people loving this story so much,even to the point of describing the civil war as so intense.You guys truly make me smile(had a bad day,this is simply improving it).

Thank you so much.

P.S.I'm not sure Gortez's suit...um...fits him?When will he get a replacement?

P.P.S.There was also mention that the Church was still in turmoil.We'll see how that goes.