Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nefarious Priv Charming Gaze 2

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I saw that she has Charming Gaze 2.

Her masque only gives Charming Gaze 1 though, does she have another piece of gear that gives her charming gaze??? Is it droppable? Or is it just to make it more challenging?

Johnny - Pirate101 Community Leader
Developer
Pirates o the Spir... on Sep 8, 2014 wrote:
I saw that she has Charming Gaze 2.

Her masque only gives Charming Gaze 1 though, does she have another piece of gear that gives her charming gaze??? Is it droppable? Or is it just to make it more challenging?
Yes.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Why that rascally rodent. I do hope the Yes is for all three questions and not just an answer to one of them! Your in game counterpart does not do justice to your clever, cunning and wily ways here on the board. No wonder the Bonnie from the boards hasn't giving you the 'Git' nametag here as well-- now in the office, that may be a whole other story!

"Yes" ....such a simple yet possibly oh so thought provoking, mind searching, gotta-have more details answer. Well played, Whiskers, well played!!!

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2009
She has to have at least three pieces of gear, since I frequently get charmed three times in a row.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Sep 8, 2014 wrote:
Why that rascally rodent. I do hope the Yes is for all three questions and not just an answer to one of them! Your in game counterpart does not do justice to your clever, cunning and wily ways here on the board. No wonder the Bonnie from the boards hasn't giving you the 'Git' nametag here as well-- now in the office, that may be a whole other story!

"Yes" ....such a simple yet possibly oh so thought provoking, mind searching, gotta-have more details answer. Well played, Whiskers, well played!!!
Give him a break,this isn't the first time he's answered like this.

There was another thread,where,I believe he was asked on what flanking does and he answered a couple of questions with just ''Yes''.One Eyed Jack jumped in to clarify Ratbeard was temporally limited by a certain little Ratling,and a couple of days later,returned to answer while the Ratling was asleep.And while I'm not sure if it's the Ratling this time,odds are that he'll be back to answer the question.

And if he doesn't.We just aren't ready to know.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
The Hoodoo Master on Sep 9, 2014 wrote:
Give him a break,this isn't the first time he's answered like this.

There was another thread,where,I believe he was asked on what flanking does and he answered a couple of questions with just ''Yes''.One Eyed Jack jumped in to clarify Ratbeard was temporally limited by a certain little Ratling,and a couple of days later,returned to answer while the Ratling was asleep.And while I'm not sure if it's the Ratling this time,odds are that he'll be back to answer the question.

And if he doesn't.We just aren't ready to know.
Oh, I know Felix, I was just being my normal goofy self.

I absolutely, completely love the simple "YES" answers, I find them rather hilarious and that was the point I was trying to make with my post. The diversity that comes from the simple "yes" answers and the technical mumbo-jumbo, awe-inspiring programming intellect answers, is part of what makes interacting with Ratbeard so darn funny and enjoyable. I was being a bit sarcastic, but in a playful, non-chiding way.

I wasn't at all trying to ruffle his whiskers or being impatient, just having a little good-spirited, good-intentioned fun with Ratbeard......as he has been known to most certainly enjoy doing with us.

I don't really need to know the answer to these questions or every question out there, a mystery is where the fun is. Plus, my reply was more of playful banter, meant to be all in good fun.