Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Say What!! New Grizzleheim Pack!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
I can't believe my eyes, both of them. A new pack in the Crown Shop and from one of my sure to be favorite worlds-- Grizzleheim. Thank you KI, WAHOOOOOO! I am going outside to sing it out loud, with excitement that could never be rivaled or quelled! I can bear-ly contain my ecstatictisitynessism!

Those new companions look simply AMAZING-- here take my wallet and my checkbook and my shovel-- "X marks the spot". I just gotta have em' all. Well, all in good time that is. And my favorite part about the pack, the new pets. And my other favorite part, the new INTERACTIVE housing items!!!!!!! One more favorite has got to be the new Eye Patches......oh and the fact that Doubloons and Pet Snacks have been added to those packs. And my most favorite part, a new Battle Standard! OOOOOH, actually the most favoritist part........the "and MORE!" part.

KI, thank you so much for adding this new pack. I am a huge Viking lore, culture and history fan and I can't wait to see everything this pack has to offer. What an exciting day, a new pack and a new tower.....and.....and.....and......."and MORE!"

Developer
Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Genius pure genius I say, not only is it be a lot of great stuff fer us pirate to get, it be also from Grizzelheim me and other pirates homeland, could it be anymore amazing mates.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
Hey! While a new pack is amazing and has some really cool things, I really wish you could buy these companions in the crown shop separately! I'm really not a complaining type of person, but the companions in these packs seem so amazing, yet at the same time I just don't know if its worth spending loads of cash when I barley can make any money on my own... But Pirate101 is still an amazing game, and I won't let these tiny things stop me from playing.

The Loyal Swashbuckler
Noble Ryan Thompson
Ps: Will these companions ever be sold in the crown shop in the future?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
YAYY!

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Yay!!! thank you KI I already got a new pet cant wait to see what else comes out of these packs I'm buying fingers skull and crossed

Petty Officer
Nov 29, 2011
If you think about it, some time after the Tribal Crew Pack was released, an Aztecan area (Xol Akmul) was added to the game. Could this new pack be foreshadowing for *gasp* Grizzleheim???

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I have a new cute little hedgehog and a strange 'higgle'; for some reason I can't say "higgle" in game, still thx Ki for this wonderful new pack!

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Battle Standard?!!!!
:O

Also I see a few Morphing Tent Pets made it in <3 (Like Heck Kitty and the Clockwork Spider)

I really want to know what that Battle Standard does and I can't wait to form a team of bears for my Privateer.

Good thing I have some crowns saved up :D

This is a good example on what crown saving can lead to

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
This pack seems very interesting, but alas at the moment I am broke. Hopefully I get more crowns soon and I can buy some of these! Thanks for the new pack, KI!

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
Ratbeard on Sep 3, 2014 wrote:
WHAT WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!
This new pack doesn't break the opportunity for Grizzlehiem becoming a new world in P101 right?

Ensign
Jul 29, 2009
I got the privateer companion :D It is awesome, but sadly I have no use for it (I'm a musketeer).

Admiral
May 30, 2010
I have the most horrible luck getting the companions from the Tribal Lore pack. Don't want to admit how much I've spent on those, but hey! Got three of the companions from this pack today!

Great pack! I'm really delighted with it, although I do admit that I'm mildly snarked that there is absolutely nowhere in the Rake's Lagoon that the Moo Shu pavilion will fit. Can we possibly pare it down just a smidgen, KI? I'd rather not have to have a low level character scraping up gold for an additional house when he'll need his money for ships soon enough.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Sweet, I hope I have better luck obtaining a companion then the other pack. I can Bear lee wait to open a pack or 5. One for each of my pirate character.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Ratbeard on Sep 3, 2014 wrote:
WHAT WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!
Touché once again RB and you know you stole my overemphasis! When I submitted this thread, the title was submitted as, Say WHAAAAAAAATT!! New Grizzleheim Pack!

I guess Jack and/or Bonnie were afraid I would wake some little nappers with all of my exuberance in the title and decided to throttle back the volume. Ooh, that would make a pretty 'decent' joke.......................

What do you call relatives that sleep a lot in the middle of the day?

NAP-KINS!!!

Love the packs so far and I have only begun to scratch at them.

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
I've bought a couple of packs and got that heck kitty that I've always wanted when I get more crowns maybe I might get a mount or a companion we'll see

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That battle standard is practically made for me(the witchdoctor who likes to fight with his non sapient companions),those bears are SO epic(so far I've only seen the WD one, but that's the one I'm most interested in.I LOVE HIS RUNES!!!!!)I love the HEcka cat.It is beyond adorable,cats are magical,and this one is certainly that.So cute.I love the clockwork spider,it's so awesome.I also love the hawk,and the fawnfaun,especially!Finally,we get piggles too!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this pack,and shall certainly include it in my open letter(yes,I'm writing an open letter for someone.Will post it eventually)

Congrats guys.You outdid yourselves,from Mew writing the visions,to Ratbeard(and his team of professionals) making the battle standard,to Decius giving us that adorable kitty!
Oh,and did I forget to say, yay?I don't hear any no's.So....

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ensign
May 27, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Sep 3, 2014 wrote:
I can't believe my eyes, both of them. A new pack in the Crown Shop and from one of my sure to be favorite worlds-- Grizzleheim. Thank you KI, WAHOOOOOO! I am going outside to sing it out loud, with excitement that could never be rivaled or quelled! I can bear-ly contain my ecstatictisitynessism!

Those new companions look simply AMAZING-- here take my wallet and my checkbook and my shovel-- "X marks the spot". I just gotta have em' all. Well, all in good time that is. And my favorite part about the pack, the new pets. And my other favorite part, the new INTERACTIVE housing items!!!!!!! One more favorite has got to be the new Eye Patches......oh and the fact that Doubloons and Pet Snacks have been added to those packs. And my most favorite part, a new Battle Standard! OOOOOH, actually the most favoritist part........the "and MORE!" part.

KI, thank you so much for adding this new pack. I am a huge Viking lore, culture and history fan and I can't wait to see everything this pack has to offer. What an exciting day, a new pack and a new tower.....and.....and.....and......."and MORE!"
LOL, you're in an excitable mood today Valkoor I'm getting an image of a puppy fervently chasing its tail

Petty Officer
Jan 09, 2010
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Sep 4, 2014 wrote:
I have the most horrible luck getting the companions from the Tribal Lore pack. Don't want to admit how much I've spent on those, but hey! Got three of the companions from this pack today!

Great pack! I'm really delighted with it, although I do admit that I'm mildly snarked that there is absolutely nowhere in the Rake's Lagoon that the Moo Shu pavilion will fit. Can we possibly pare it down just a smidgen, KI? I'd rather not have to have a low level character scraping up gold for an additional house when he'll need his money for ships soon enough.
You had better luck then me, I didn't get a single companion or pet, just heaps and heaps of pet food plus a few housing items. Can't afford to spend any more. For these random chances they should make it so you will get (at least) a rare (I'm assuming the companions and pets are marked at rare) item every five packs or something (simlair to what some other games do).

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Scurvy Anthony Wal... on Sep 3, 2014 wrote:
This new pack doesn't break the opportunity for Grizzlehiem becoming a new world in P101 right?

You really think that this pack lessens the likelihood?

We got pirates out there that think that the pack proves Grizzleheim is coming.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Spent 5000 crowns and got 2 pets, lots of useless housing stuff, and TONS of good pet snacks! Hoping for better luck in the future!

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Oh, Valkoor, you said it! (And forgive me, and others too, for not being able to yarr your posts; having difficulty with the 'good' computer so writing on the old 'crummy' computer. Good old thing, but it does not allow me to 'yar')

I have just been overexcited about this pack, even worse than the Wizard101 Nutcracker pack that my youngest begs me to buy again and again in the [so far, vain] hopes of getting a Nutcracker pet for her! The new pet snacks are so clever with their puns (I love True Grits and Quesadillo), the pet toys are adorable (I'm having ridiculous fun putting together habitrails and squeaking the darling toy piggle and the squeaky balls) -- and the pets! Oh my! And the Companions! I got one, Baar, and I am just falling over myself at his great abilities (the weasel dance is just perfect) and he is so handsome besides! But it is especially hoping for the pets that have me using up my crowns with wild abandon. I'm usually a lot more careful with my money, but if you can imagine me as a cartoon character with the little angel and devil over each shoulder, it goes something like this:

Little devil on the shoulder: "Go ahead, you have some money for your sewing work. Yes, you are putting it aside for your daughter's dancing, but each pack, it's not that much. You can spend some of your own money..."

Little angel on the shoulder: "PETS!"

Okay, so not much help there!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
warriorscreed on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
Spent 5000 crowns and got 2 pets, lots of useless housing stuff, and TONS of good pet snacks! Hoping for better luck in the future!
There's no such thing as useless housing stuff!If you don't want it forward it to me and I'll see what I can do...

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Fiorenza did indeed have a very lucky run that first day, including two companions in back-to-back packs. Sadly, I have only found one of them to recruit so far, but I do like him. And the new pets are nifty. I had actually spent a fair amount of gold breeding the crown shop spider with the little labor golem to make a clockworks spider - I should have been more patient, I suppose.

Well done, KI.

-Indigo